Stupid boys

three years ". She chuckled " im glad I took your virginity " I laughed and kissed her passionately. Her tongue was wet and I could taste myself on it. This was more a kiss this was special Im clingy but I think I love her.

" We should get back " she sucked on my neck " no I dont want too " I giggled " we have too " " just two more " she gave me three hickeys on my neck. " Now your mine " I smiled " is it okay if I say I love you " she nodded happily " I love you " " I love you too ". We got dressed after that and I didn't care to fix my hair or cover up my neck.

After sex, I felt like a fucking bad bitch " Girls its time to go " I yelled. Jacob came to me with them by his side " go in the car Sage is in there " they giggled and ran to the car. " What you want, " I asked Jacob " What is this a hickey " he rubbed my neck " what did you turn into a secret freak after we broke up ". I smiled " no " " well I want us together again " I scoffed " How the fuck you have a girl ". " I know that girl isn't your girlfriend and this is a show you know you want me ".

In the back of my head, I did who don't want the perfect family." No, I dont I love Sage, you got a girl whos gonna have your kid that ain't me that ain't my problem ". He scoffed and crossed his arms " this isn't you Paisley I know better than anyone ". He tried to hug me but I backed away

" No I dont want this I want my girlfriend not you, you left me when I

needed you. That's your fault, not mine the girls might love you but that doesn't mean I do " He looked shocked I got into my car and panted. " That bitch got me fucked up "I and sage laughed and started to drive home.