New beginnings

Day1~ Friday

" Shit," I said quietly to myself. I got out of the shower and ran to my dresser. *Knock Knock Knock* I stepped out of the bathroom tightening my towel " uhm come in " that was probably a mistake. I heard the door open heels clacking down on the floor. " Oh, uhm was this a bad time " a girl with messy stringy light purple hair and the highest boots I've ever seen.

" Hi and no Im just getting dressed " she stared at my chest for a moment. I kinda liked it " so what do you need " she cleared her throat " uhm the office said whoever moves here has to talk to there closest neighbors but we dont have to ". I smiled " oh yeah we're like a family here " she looked nervous " well im gonna go " I smiled. " Can I get a hug first " she looked terrified " but your you now " I looked down at my towel " it's fine ".

She hugged me loosely and ran out " that was weird " I muttered to myself. I went back into the bathroom and started to brush out my red curly hair. I let my towel drop to the ground and put on a purple lacey bra and pantie set. I opened my top drawer and grabbed a grey short-sleeved tied crop top and a pink button skirt and grey converse. Yes, Im that bitch who plans her exact outfit.