My girls

" Jacob you close yet, " I said through the phone " we just got in the neighborhood ". I sighed " be fast because I want my girls " he chuckled " were gonna be there soon ". I smiled and ran outside to Jacob pulling into the driveway. " MOMMY " my girls screamed running to me. I picked up both of them and hugged them. " I missed you guys " they giggled and hugged me tightly. Jacob waved out the window and drove off " what do you guys want to do first " they both shrugged. " Did you let daddy do your hair?" I asked.

They both nodded " next time just block it away and say no " they giggled. " I want ice cweam, " Amelia said bouncing up and down " you want some of mine or go out and get some ". She shrugged " yours ". I opened the door and sat them on the counter " so I got mint and vanilla " " WANILLA WANILLA " they both chanted. I smiled and put the mint away.

" How was daddy's house " they were silent. " What you guys love telling us about there " they stayed silent. " What happened " Amore shifted " Daddy has a gwirlfweind bwut he twold us nwot to twell you ". I turned around and handed them their bowls. " Hmm, interesting what does she look like " they shrugged " oh uhm she has wed hair ". Amelia said " do you know her name " " Natawia ".

" Natalia interesting " up both my girls and sat them on the couch with me. " What you wanna watch " " powerpwuff gwirls," they said at the same time. I smiled and turned on the Tv " I love you.. wow " they were both sleep Their heads in my lap the bowls leaning on the couch. I picked up the bowls and put them on my marble coffee table. "Let's go babies " I picked them up propping them up on my side. I placed them on my bed softly laying in the middle of them.