Aragorn x Reader - Nature's curse

Start from the beginning

"Yes, tis a shame I wish to take the maiden of the woodlands here before the balcony of my lover. But afraid she would hear I shall not."

Groaning in soft disapproval I sigh and pull my hair from his warm hand, with a shiver of dissappointment I look at him. His eyes seem dark and they absorb the light about them.

"No meleth-nin, stay with me? I will guide you to your room?"

"I- I doubt the lady of your life will alloww such an act luv."

"I doubt she will stop me, for I am a mortal and she holds but one power over me, my heart, though it doesn't just belong to her. But the lady before me as well."

A flush crosses my cheeks as I realize this is something I have desired for many years, yet never had the chance to indulge in. Nodding as he holds an arm out I take it and let him guide me to my darkened room with nary a whisper between us. A hand on my spine he gently pulled me close and presses a tender kiss to my lips as he wages whether or not I will force him away.

"Meleth-nin, will you indulge me just this once? With a night to remember, and a touch that forgets?"

As he smirks and follows me into my bedroom with aroused eyes focusing on my hips as they sway gently through my arms holding his cloak to my lithe frame.

"A taunting walk you have my lady, shall I adorn it with a limp?"

Smirking at his bravery I nod and unclasp the cloak and let it fall to the floor for him to see I had cut my bodice free from my chest. Hearing his small shocked intake of breath I shake my head gently at his oddly satisfying innocence.

"My lord seems shocked that my body is as graceful as an elven lady's."

"I rather am I will admit, i did not expect to see such beauty tonight, but it will not stop me from succeing in my task of pleasing you carnally my lady of the woodlands."

Rolling my eyes at the name i nod knowing in my heart this can never be spoken of not even by the wind or rain. A sad twinge runs down my spine as I fully divest myself of my dresses and bare myself to Aragorn. I watch his eyes rake over my form and shiver slightly.

"How now will you please me my lord Aragorn?"

"I- I have no idea to be fair my lady..."

As he undoes his tunic belting and drops it to the floor with the shedding of his tunic, revealing the hair coated chest I know lays beneath his clothing. A warm smile crosses my lips as he starts to untie his breeches, looking up to me. Eru this man is perfection, how can you tease me this way? Watching him kick off his boots and slide his breeches off I bite my lip at the sight.

"Lay upon your bed, Y/n. If I am to take you it shall be in comfort."

Wandering to my bed I smile shyly in excitement and lay upon my back as he follows close behind. Shivering shyly under his body as he tenderly kisses me with shy passion. Knowing this can occur makes me wish I had confronted him before Arwen.

"Aragorn, please- I will not break, please be passionate with me?"

With a wicked sharp grin he kisses me a little rougher and tangles a hand in my hair pulling a soft moan of lust from my lungs. Eru- I wish to remember this forever! He knows what makes me fall apart... A hand glides over my breasts and I shudder softly as he rolls my nipple to a hardened peak. Kissing his way to it tenderly as I watch him closely.

"Beauty like this should not be hidden my love, please hide it from me no more."

"As you with my love.. No more hiding my beauty beneath bodices and linen dresses, wear the elven dresses I am gifted."