Eowyn - Lost to your Lust

If you're honest with yourself, when lady Eowyn looked towards you when she asked for a lover from the halls tonight. You almost fainted with excitement, even the thought of her wishing to return to you was a blessing. After all it is no coincidence that the white lady of Rohan chose you for warming her bed. She has done this before and wishes to feel you all over her once more.

After leading her to her room you close the door and watch her slowly undress as you lock the door. She turns with a grin and murmurs softly for your ears alone,"Will you aid me in undoing my dress?" If that wasn't temptation enough to admit that you would love to who knows what else you would admit. But with a small smirk and a devillish wink you strode over and aided her just as she requested. Then she aided you and led you to her bed, splaying out underneath you oh so seductively.

The truth was you’ve always loved how Eowyn looked right now, sprawled out beneath you and writhing in pleasure. Her golden hair was flowing across the bed, and her head had fallen back, exposing the smooth, flawless skin of her throat. Her eyes were scrunched closed in pleasure, and her hands were fisted in the sheets beside her.

“Oh Valar,” she breathed out, squirming as you strongly licked her clit. Moving your mouth lower to her vagina to lap up the juices hungrily, thrusting your tongue inside the hole. Your hands roaming over her chest, massaging her breasts and then lightly tweaking her nipples with your calloused fingers. She moaned, as you paused your ministrations to suck on two of your fingers. She wriggled her hips at the loss of contact, and as she wriggled you pressed two fingers inside of her, thrusting them in and out.

Returning your attention to her clit, swiping your tongue over it in a long stroke. Flicking your tongue over the clit quickly, over and over again, and Eowyn gasped. She pushed herself up further on the bed, pulling away slightly from you, as if the pleasure was too intense and she was trying to escape. This only led you to follow her, flicking that succulent tongue even faster, continuing to fuck her hole with your fingers, and she moaned loudly.

“Y/n,” she cried out. She was panting, her knuckles turning white from her grip on the sheets, and her whole body felt warm as the heat coiled in her belly. As you close your lips over her clit and began to suck, and her eyes snapped open for a second in surprise, before falling shut again. Her back arched off the bed, and her face scrunched up in an almost pained expression. Her body shook violently as her orgasm hit her, washing over her in waves, and you continued to suck on her clit as she rode it out, her mouth hung open in a wordless cry.

She lay panting afterwards, swallowing to relieve her dry throat, and she felt you shift. She opened her eyes to see you releasing your straining erection from the confines of your trousers, and she swallowed again, eyeing the thick cock in desire. There was a bead of precum at the slit, as you used it to coat your shaft lightly, though she was already wet enough that you needed no other lubricant.

Looking to her for permission, and she couldn’t resist the small smile that formed on her face from your polite respect for her. You were more of a gentleman than most of the noble men that she had met, and she nodded her consent. Positioning yourself at her hole, pushing inside slowly and gently. You were thick and stretching her open, but she felt so incredibly full, even though you weren't as long as the other men she had been with.

You paused, lifting her legs and pushing them back, almost over her own shoulders, while still being careful not to hurt her. Thrusting again, and this time, it hit a spot inside of her that she didn’t even realize existed. She gasped, gripping your shoulders tightly and digging her nails into your supple skin. Taking this as a sign to continue, you thrust into her with almost reckless abandon. Holding her legs up, and she could feel you deep inside her stomach, though she wasn’t sure how, and it felt so good that it was almost painful. She moaned and cried out, barely registering the noises that she was making.

As you shifted, letting go of one of her legs and using your forearm to hold them both in place. You began licking the fingers of your free hand, moving it down to her clit and fondling the sensitive skin. She hissed at the overstimulation but didn’t push you away. You stroked her clit as you continued to pound into her, and it was too much, too intense, and she moaned loudly as her second orgasm hit. She saw stars, and her body shuddered as her hole convulsed around your cock. Thrusting a few more times before grinding into her as your seed spurted inside and filled her up.

Her muscles felt liquefied, and she practically melted into the bed. She felt as light as air, though her body was still trembling from the after-shock when you pulled out. She looked at you through hooded eyes, and moving up the bed to lay by her side. You kissed her languidly, and she could taste herself on your lips. She was surprised by how erotic it was, yet she could feel exhaustion taking over, so she let her eyes flutter closed. You covered her with a sheet and wrapped your arms around her as you pulled her close. Kissing her forehead, and she smiled in contentment as she fell into a peaceful sleep. 

---------------------------------
Hi! so uhm, Getting back into this with traumas about sex is difficult, but I'm managing to do it. Hopefully I'll get some fluffy stuff out soon but till then may you all walk in starlight