Thinking like that, she was curious to consider what was in it that made Irene tired to sleep like that. As soon as she saw the chemistry equation and some problems with Irene's unfinished unit, Seulgi knew she was struggling with Chemistry. She smiled gently. As expected, no one is perfect in this world. Irene is so admired by the whole school that she learned bad things. Seulgi hurriedly approached, flipping through a few pages of consideration. School chemistry is actually just a recipe. Seulgi is the one who understands the principles of this subject. What she had been trying to find out over the years, had long surpassed common knowledge in textbooks. So even though she didn't go to the twelfth grade, Seulgi could still rely on textbooks to do her homework.

Thinking so, she sat down next to Irene, picking up her outline to study. She was quite surprised when Chemistry Twelve seemed to be very much involved in the ninth and tenth grade chemistry. It was easier than she thought.

So Seulgi bowed to Irene for her homework, and looked up at her sleeping side by side. She explained it in great detail and clearly stated each step for Irene to understand. When Seulgi finished, Irene still had no sign of waking up. She sighed, she must have stayed up all night studying. Seulgi looks at Irene’s sleeping form, insisting that when she wakes up, she will have a back pain. However, she didn't say no, lying down on the table across from her. Irene's hair when she went to school, she was tall and bright. It revealed her beautiful face. Seulgi did not dare to breathe hard, she was afraid she would wake up. Irene's hands were crossed to each other, her head hanging in the middle, a hand hanging out, to be indifferent on the table. Seulgi licked her lips, gently moved her hands to the front, lightly touching Irene's fingertips. Just a slight touch between the fingertips and Seulgi hastily pulled her hand back. At that moment, she saw Irene quietly moving so she left the room in a hurry. Seulgi ran outside, silently hiding behind the huge pillar to observe Irene.

She had regained consciousness, then scratched her head and looked over the document stack on the table. Seulgi immediately gave a smile when she saw her staring at her outline. Irene picked up the paper, looked over and looked at who finally came here to sit for her homework. Seulgi stood at a viewing angle and smiled, hoping that the things she did could make her learn Chemistry more easily. On weekdays, Irene is always cold and serious, this lovely surprise expression is the first time she sees. She must be feeling strange and shocked. However, those are the only things that Seulgi can do for Irene. She also had enough of her way to deal with the other Team.

(End Of Flashback)

Irene just opened her eyes and woke up, immediately startled when she saw Seulgi's gaze watching. She didn't know how long she had looked at her, but it made her a little uncomfortable. She coughed softly a few words, faltering and asked.

"When did you ... wake up?" For Irene's embarrassed look, Seulgi just smiled a little, then reached out to grab a strand of hair that fell in front of her.

"You're beautiful" Irene stared at Seulgi, who was also staring at her intently, a shy smile on her lips that Irene had never seen.

"I, uh, thank you" Irene discovered that she was stuttering, but there was no way to correct herself against Seulgi's sweet words. She bit her lips slightly, glancing at her with an objection. It was early in the morning that this woman was able to coax her. At Seulgi's naked gaze, Irene felt her face heat up. She hurriedly looked away. Yet Seulgi didn't seem to let her go. She moved closer to Irene, her eyebrows slightly raised, showing a look of concern. The General lowered her head to see Irene's face.

"Do you know, Hyun?" Seulgi tilted her head slightly, then whispered to Irene, a worried expression in her voice. She didn't want to tease her, she was honest. "Hyun, you know?" Seulgi whispered again, then briskly held Irene's chin lightly, using a little force to make her look at her. Irene felt uneasy, feeling her body soft under Seulgi's gentle touch. She took a glance when Seulgi bound her in her deep dark eyes.