At that moment, the phone on Joy's desk rang. She looked at the sleeping girl, took the phone out and listened to the phone. The first voice she heard was extremely grumpy.

"Park Sooyoung, are you running to Kim Yerim's place?" The person in the phone didn't greet him, but a straightforward talk made Seulgi quite surprised. She spoke quietly.

"Hello, I am Yerim's Director. Joy is currently staying with Yerim, but she's already sleeping. Do you have anything you want to say? I can record" The person in the phone heard Seulgi's voice, then shut up for a bit, then peacefully responded.

"Hi, Director, I am Joy’s colleague, also her housemate, named Yerin. There is no big deal, I just hope the Director can leave a message to Joy to have a good rest. She just went on a week in the mountains to document a group of criminals, although there are not many dangers but due to the complex terrain, there is a bit of pain and fatigue. She headed immediately to editorial office, but she never came home, I didn't see her anywhere, so I guess Joy went to the hospital to look after Yerim, I was just worried about her” Yerin said more and more, but Seulgi only responded softly.

"I know, I will definitely help you.” She said, going back into the hospital room. Looking at two ladies sleeping next to each other. Seulgi couldn't help but walk beside Yerim, she gently stroked her head.

"Wake up, Yerim. You don't know that someone is expecting you."

In the evening after Yerim's second surgery one day, she caught Joy sitting drinking alone in a pub in the park near the hospital. Seulgi simply came to sit with her.

"What are you doing here? Hurry back to Yerim, hurry up. What if she wakes up?" Joy said so drunk.

"I told you, right. Yerim has just had surgery to wake up, you are still here drinking." Saying that, Seulgi also called her a bottle of soju. Joy heard that and just smiled at her.

"I am drinking and celebrating." Seulgi frowned and looked at the person next to her.

"What to celebrate?"

"Nothing more, to celebrate Yerim's year, but I don't know, when I heard that she was in an accident, I felt like it was falling. Today, I'm tired, I don't rest, I can't wait, I can't wait to sleep, but I have to wait for that girl, so I can continue to live peacefully" Seulgi heard so, she understood the happy mood of the person. This time, she put her hand on Joy's shoulder, lightly blaming her.

"So, why are you still sitting here? I bet when Yerim wakes up, she'll be looking forward to see you. She can tell if someone is in danger of losing its sleep." Seulgi's love seems to dispel Joy's cheerfulness. She collapsed her head, smiling. Joy shook her head slightly, grabbing Seulgi's wrist that was resting on her shoulder, brushing it off.

"No, you're the one who should be there. You’re one she wished to meet when she woke up,” she was right. The doctor told her, Yerim's wound, just a few more medicine, she would return after that, she raised her face to look at her, slowly taking all the wine in her hand. Joy's gaze that night, Seulgi still remembered it until now. It was painful and hopeless, lonely to come.

"When I heard that, I told myself. What about it? Even if Yerim is a disabled person, I will always be with her. It's always like that. But Seulgi, .. She doesn't want to, who she wants, is not me, whom Yerim falls in love with, not me, but you"

"Please ... stay there when she wakes up, is it okay?"

Joy's statement, deeply etched into Seulgi's mind. She saw herself, miserable for Irene in Joy's eyes. So, that night, Seulgi and Joy drank very well together, then vented their hearts out on the person they loved.