Chapter Two- Carving

HEY 2 people reading this! sorry for not posting for 8 years. also TRIGGER WARNING!! MULTIPLE TRIGGER WARNINGS! if you are triggered by self harm or sexual assault and stuff like that, maybe don't read this.

  *Clem's P. O. V*
  It's dark outside. I'm walking along the railroad tracks. I see a rusty old car in a ditch. When I get down, I get on my knees to look inside the flipped crashed car. I can faintly see a person. They reach out to me. It becomes clear who it is. My dad. He struggles to speak,
  "Y-y-ou could've s-saved me Clementine. Why c-couldn't you d-do better? "
I start to scream.

  I wake up in a cold sweat. I sit up quickly. I look at the clock , 5:57. Three minutes before my alarm goes off. I sit back and start to cry. My nightmares have been getting worse. That was one of the worst ones I've had. Most of them are just the car crash. Ever since then I've blamed myself for the car crash. It was my fault. My thoughts are interrupted by my alarm. I swiftly turn it off and get up. I put on a yellow flannel with a grey hood along with blue tight jeggings and ankle high black boots. Plus my hat. I try to forget about the nightmare.
  As I'm walking to school, I get a text from Louis.
L: good morning darling. where are you right now?
C: gm lou. im passing the park right about now.
L: wait for me? ill only be a few minutes.
C: ok see you soon love 😘
L: ♥
    I smile looking at the texts. I sit on a bench to wait for Louis. As I'm waiting I see my old friend Gabe walking by. I only wave to him, but instead of waving I notice him starting at my boobs. I yell "My eyes are up HERE. " He just looks at me with a blank expression then walks away.
  "What was that about? " I hear a familiar voice say. It's Louis.
"Oh.. It was nothing just messing around.. heh.. " I respond.
  "Clem if anyone is ever bothering you, tell me , promise? "
  "Ya ok I promise. "
  "Ok then let's go. "
  He intertwines his hand with mine as we walk to school. We've been on three dates now, so we are a couple. It's the happiest I've been for a while.

Once we get to school, I seperate from Louis and go to my locker. When I put my stuff away and close my locker, Louis is already standing there.
  "Did I mention how hot you look today? " I said seductively at him. He looks me up and down.
  "Well I'm nothing compared to your absolute beauty Clementine. "
  I blush and pull him in for a long kiss.
  "Ehem." A voice says.
  I pull away and there stands our best friends Marlon and Violet.
  "Ok lovebirds, you'll have to pull away for awhile because the bell rang a minute ago. " Marlon states. We blush as we walk our separate ways to our classes.
  "Bye Lou and Violet. " I say as Marlon and I walk to our class. Louis blows me a kiss and I get butterflies.

  My first period is Biology. As I sit down, I notice Gabe watching me, but I ignore him.
  "Do these problems on the board. " The teacher insisted.
  One of the problems started with "Sally and Kenny were in a car crash... "  I immediately got anxious and tears started forming in my eyes so I rushed to the bathroom. 
  Luckily nobody was in there. I began to cry and hyperventilate. Eventually I calmed down, and headed back to class.
  On my way back, I saw Louis. I just smiled at him and continued walking, but he grabbed my arm.
  "Hey you ok? Your eyes are all puffy. " He said.
  "Ya of course I'm fine I just... Uh.. Had something in my eye so I went to the bathroom to wash it out. " I responded nervously.
  "Hey Clem, what's going on? "
  "Nothing. I'm fine. "
  "Don't lie to me. Now what is wrong? "
  "I said nothing! " I yelled. "I had something in my eye Louis now if you'll excuse me I have to head back to class! "
  I storm off with tears in my eyes. I felt so bad for the yelling at Louis, but I don't want him to get involved.

Once I'm back in class the teacher says,
  "While you were gone Clementine, we picked partners for the science fair. Since you weren't here you get to be partnered with Gabe." Oh great, I thought.
Class was about to end and Gabe and I agreed to meet after school at his house to discuss what we wanted to do for the science fair.

  Crap. I had next period with Louis. I wanted to apologize, but the bell rang as soon as I walked in. I glanced over at him and saw him staring at me sadly. He looked away immediately. That moment hurt me so bad. I needed to talk to him.
  When class was over and nobody else was in the classroom, Louis came over to me.
  "Louis please... I'm so sorr-" He pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. After a while he pulled away.
  "Clem, I-I'm sorry for pushing you, I just can't stand to see you upset. "
  I kissed him passionately before saying,
  "It's ok, I just had something in my eye. I'm sorry for yelling at you baby.."
  We held hands and walked to our next class. I'm so glad everything was great between me and him.

After school I walked home with Louis.
  "Hey I have to head to Gabe's place now. We are working on a project together. "
  Louis was the jealous type, and I could see in his eyes the slight anger.
  "O-oh ok. Just be careful ok? And don't be afraid to remind him you're MY girl. "
  The way he said "MY girl" made my heart go crazy. I liked this man so much.
  "Ok baby I'll text you later. Bye Lou. " I sweetly kissed him before walking away.
  "Goodbye Clemmy-Clu."

I approached Gabe's door and breathed out slowly. I knocked and almost immediately the door opened.
  "H-hey." I said. "R-ready to study? "
  "Hmph. Yea let's go sweetheart. "
  I cringed at his remark, but didn't say anything. We went into his mansion and headed up to his room. I was placing my stuff down on his floor.
  "So what do you want to do for the scie-"
  I was interrupted by Gabe turning me around and kissing me. I pulled away and told him "NO" , but he didn't stop. He unbuttoned my shirt and started grabbing my left breast. I kicked and fought and eventually hit him in the right spot, grabbed my stuff and ran out the room, down the stairs, out the door. I heard him following me, but I was out in public.

  I needed Louis. But first, I needed to get to the park to clear my head. I was sobbing by now. I buttoned up my shirt.
  As I walked in the park, you guessed it, Louis was there.
  "Hey Clem there you are, what's wr-"
  I pulled him into a hug and cried into his arms.
  "Clem, what's wrong? D-did he hurt you? I'll kill him! " Louis said bravely.
  I didn't respond. I just cried into his arms until I calmed down some.
  "C-can you just walk me home please? " I asked as silent tears fell down my face.
  "Of course. " He kissed my head. As we walked out of the park he wrapped his muscular arm around my shoulder.
  "When you're ready to talk.. I'm here ok? " He told me sweetly. I looked into his perfect brown eyes.
  "Ya, ya ok. Why were you at the park? " I asked suspiciously.
  "Um well.." He scratched the back of his neck, "I wanted to make sure you were ok. A-and I know you walk by the park on your way back, so I wanted to make sure you were safe. "
  I looked at him. What more could I ask for? I stopped walking. I turned his body around facing me and kissed him. Sweet passionate long. Eventually we started making out. We were interrupted by a car honking. We pulled away and I stared in his eyes for a long second. He smiled at me.
  "Since I'm confessing, I have no idea what the D on your hat stands for. I'm going to assume it stands for dumb. " Louis said.
  "Hey! " I said as I playfully kicked him.
  He stole my hat and started running away. I ran after him all the way home.

  When we got to my house he stopped and have me my hat back. I took a moment to catch my breath.
  "Thank you so much Lou. You always make all my worries disappear. "
  "I'm here for you Clementine. " He pecked my lips and began to walk away.
  "Bye darling. "
  "Goodbye Louis. "

  As soon as he left I started crying in the driveway. Louis heard this and started running back the few yards he had to, but I already rushed inside.
  He sighed. His girlfriend was hurting and he didn't know why.

  Later that night, I cried and cried. All I wondered was why somebody could do that? Is that all I am? An object?  I did something I never thought I would do. I cut my wrists. I watched as the blood poured out of me. I put bandaids all over my arms. It made me feel better and worse. I knew I couldn't go to school tomorrow. I couldn't face Gabe or Louis.
  DING!
My phone went off.  I didn't want to, but I checked it anyway.
  Louis: clem if you don't tell me what's wrong i will come to your house right now
  C: no please dont. im fine. ill talk to you later. goodnight.

  My phone dinged again, but I didn't bother. I crawled in my bed and cried myself to sleep. The nightmares would be terrible tonight.

whew. that was a chapter. what do you want to see happen next? also please vote this chapter if you want toooooo. thank you for reading.
   ♥