Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

"This wasn't what she was mad about.", he asked.

"Wh-what then?", she asked.

"Your pregnant?!?", she yelled so loudly the whole town might have heard you. "Oh my God, Lil, your dirty little slut!".

Lillian hand came up to her month, feeling sick. She can't believe she just said that to her! What she was she so angry about then? She's so confused. Tears ran down her face and she was ready to apologize her heart out.

"Oh don't give me those fake tears!", Jeanette said. "Britney was dropping hints to me but I just thought she was crazy and just looking for us to hate each other but she was right! Your such a slut Lillian, I hate you! How could you get pregnant by my boyfriend!".

Lillian was trying to say something but she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Her throat felt closed and tight even when she opened her mouth.

"Jean, stop it!" Ryan yelled.

"Don't even start with me, Ryan! You lying cheating bastard! It's over!" she said, turning around in his arm and pushed him away. "God, how long have you both been going behind my back?"

"Jean, please-", Lillian said when she could finally.

She turned around quickly, "Don't even speak to me. Your face isn't pregnant, Lil, so don't test me!"

More tears ran down her face, "I never meant for this to happen. I would never wanted to hurt you-"

"To late.", she said. "I hate you Lillian, I hate you.", she said, sniffling and her eyes began to water up before she started crying to. "I hate you. How could you do this to me? I thought you were my best friend but I guess I was wrong.", she said, walking away from them both before turning around and ran away.

Lillian felt like her heart was broken and she couldn't stop crying. Her emotions were off the rocket and all she wanted to do was feel numb. There it was, her worse fears came true.

Ryan stepped up to her and pulled her into his chest. She cried right there, not having the strength to leave. She just wanted someone to hold her right now. Ryan arms were around her and he pressed his head next to her as he whispered, "It's going to be okay"

~

"What was she mad about in the first place?", Lillian asked Ryan. They were in his car in the park parking lot in back seat. She didn't want to go home right now, not with just what happened. Lillian had just manage to stop herself from crying and she didn't want to go home and her parents see her face red from crying.

He sighed tiredly, "On the way here, she started asking why we were going to the park and I didn't answer her, just ignoring her. She kept going off and off until she finally ask me if there was somebody else. I didn't say anything else and she got really mad, hitting me until I said yes. She demanded me to tell her who and I was really pissed cause she made me almost get into an accident. So I told her you and I think you know where it left off to."

Lillian blushed up and lowered in the seat a little. Does that mean he's her boyfriend now? That just made her blush up more. She never thought she would never have a boyfriend...at least not in high school. And she never thought she would 'steal' someone else boyfriend.

Lillian remember something she forgot throw the whole thing that Jeanette cheating never came up. Ryan should know that cause Jeanette isn't innocent either. "I need to tell you something, Ryan.".

She looked down at her confused, "What?".

"When I was over at Jean house last night, she kind of...well, she told me something.", she said, picking herself up so she could sit right in her seat.