Aizawawawawawawawawawawa

Start from the beginning

Todoroki:
Meet me at our spot, I'll explain there, and you can call me Shõto, Izuku, we are dating.

Izuku❤
Okay, Shõto! I'll see you there!

I leave the phone on the table and walk upstairs, throwing on a change of clothes before heading downstairs.

"Where are you going, Shõto?" I hear behind me.

Damn it, Fuyumi! I was so close to the door.

"To see a friend." I simply answer.

"Since when do you call friends by their first names and have hearts around them?" Toya presses further.

"And since when are your friends your boyfriends? Dude, you should really have a password on your phone." Natsuo chimes in.

"Great." I mumble.

I trudge to the kitchen, grabbing my phone off the table.

I see my three elder siblings in a huddle, whispering over something.

"OUR SHÕTO'S GAY!" Fuyumi yells.

"AND HE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Toya adds.

"A CUTE ONE!" Natsuo squeals.

"How do you know what he looks like?" I ask.

"Yout background is him and you on your home screen." Fuyumi points out.

I unlock my phone, seeing a picture of Izuku and I together, smiling.

"Oh my God he's smiling!" Fuyumi points at me.

"SOMEONE GET THE CAMERA! THIS IS A SIGHT TO SEE!" I roll my eyes at Toya's over exaggeration.

"And he's back to boring." Natsuo comments.

"STOP!" I yell, "I'LL BE BACK IN A BIT!" I close the door harshly, hearing the laughter of my siblings die as it slams.

Izuku POV

I sit under the tree, sketching the 'Class 1-A we saw the other day in the restaurant.

Shinso, Class 1-A. I write at the top after finishing.

I grab my colored pencils, deciding to do his hair first.

The purple pencil dances across the page, leaving waves in it's wake. The action calms me.

I hear rustling behind me.

"Hi, Shõto." I greet.

He sits next to me, "What are you drawing?"

"Shinso, from your class." I answer, showing him the sketch.

"I've also drawn others."

I flip through the pages, all labeled by name.

Mina Ashido, Asui Tsuyu (Tsu), Ochaco Uraraka, Eijirou Kirishima, Yuga Aoyama, and Hanta Sero.

"These are really good, Izuku." Shõto says, pure impressed plastered on his face.

"Thanks." I say, shyly taking my notebook back.

Shõto briefly explains that his villainous brother Toya, who now prefers to go by Dabi returned, saying their father had died. When I told him I was "sorry for his loss" He stopped me, telling me about his childhood and about how his father had treated him.

"That's terrible!" I say.

"Yeah...what are your parents like?" He asks.

"Well, a few years ago my father left for work and my mother has been the main figure in my life. She's really nice, and she's the only thing I miss in this world. I'd give anything to go back and stop it, for her, but what's done is done."

I don't notice I start crying until I feel a sleeve against my cheeks.

"She would've loved you." I strain myself, trying not to break down in front of Shõto.

"I think I have an idea...for you to see your mom again."

My eyes go wide, and I go stiff.

"S-see my m-mom?" I ask, tripping over my words.

"Yes. You've been seeing many people go there to give condolences, correct? I'm going to go do that, you're gonna be behind me. When I say the words 'what would you say if you could talk to him again?' come out from behind me, explaining what happened before she freaks out."

"It's crazy..." I bite my lip, "but maybe just crazy enough to work."

We go over details, and settle for it to take place Thursday...that's four days from now.

Shõto's phone buzzes.

"Looks like it's from Outstagram...someone tagged me in a post." He mumbles, opening it.

I get the same notification, opening the photo.

It's a picture of Shõto and I together, in the spot we're at now under a tree in the park.

We look at the account name.

m.i.n.a_t.h.e_a.c.i.d_k.w.e.e.n

Why would they post this? We never gave permission.

The caption is what bugs me though.

Caught @icy.hot.ass.cheeks and his boyfriend @deku.the.dead.cinnamon.roll in the park! What's up with Midoriya though? He seems...almost transparent, like a ghost. Maybe he is one 😂

I look behind me, paranoid, looking for the pink skinned girl.

I spot her across the park, talking to Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and, just my luck, Bakugo.

I march over there, seething.

"Mina Ashido." I state firmly.

She looks shocked at my appearance, giving me a look that reads 'wow, he really is transparent'.

I hold up my phone, "what is the meaning of this?"

"Y-you're...a-"

I cut her off, "Yes, I'm a ghost. Now tell me, why did you post it?"

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been busy and haven't updated for a while, but guess what? VOLLEYBALL (WHICH SUCKS ASS) IS ENDING NEXT WEEK AND I'M SO HAPPY! WHEN IT ENDS, I'LL HAVE A STABLE WRITING SCHEDULE AND WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE NEW CHAPTERS HOPEFULLY WEEKLY.

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? CAUSE I AM!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

BYEEE!

word count: 1406