KaCchaNnNnNnNnNnNnNn

"...so, Midoriya...

Would you be my boyfriend?"

Midoriya POV

I can't believe it.

I look at his eyes, filled with fear of rejection. He doesn't need that fear.

How could I turn him down after last night's confessions?

"Todoroki..." I grab his hand, "I'd gladly be your boyfriend."

We both smile big smile before an awkwardness enters the atmosphere.

(A/n Da fuq am I writing)

"Now what?" I ask.

"How about we go somewhere, in public? We can buy makeup to make you look like you have skin, and we can get you clothes you can wear without them becoming the same color as you! About the hair...we can get you a green natural looking wig!" The ideas keep spilling from his mouth and I go along with every one of them.

Todoroki would do all the shopping to get what we need while I hide in the supply closet.

I float to my closet and hear something from inside.

"Kirishima~"

Yep, I am not going in there.

I sit next to it so I don't get too far away and wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Until a certain half and half comes running down the hall, carrying bags of makeup and clothes.

"Why weren't you in the closet?" He asks.

"Kacchan and Kirishima have been in there for a while, I was afraid to go in after hearing Kacchan say Kirishima's name."

He lets out an 'oh' before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the nearest men's restroom.

"Throw these on," He tosses me some clothes, "then I'll put your wig and makeup on for you."

I take the clothes to the bathroom and put them on.

It's perfect.

It was a black jacket with jeans and a white shirt that says 'T-shirt' in Japanese.

It didn't fade!

I walked out of the stall where my boyfriend was waiting for me.

I think I can get used to that, calling him my boyfriend.

He puts all this funky stuff on my face and shows be the mirror.

I gasp.

It almost looks like I never died.

I reach for the eyeliner and put freckles on my cheeks.

It's like an exact copy of the old, the alive me.

Todoroki comes behind me and puts my wig on.

"God, it's like I'm cosplaying myself."

I admire myself and feel arms wrap around my neck. I zone out for a bit before coming to me senses after feeling soft breathing against my neck.

(A/n what the fuck is this)

"Are you ready now? We can't really stay in here all day." I nod and stand up, walking out the bathroom and outside the school.

"Is there any specific place you wanna go?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Class 1-A is at *enter place here*. We could go there."

"I used to love *enter place here*! Let's go!" I grab his wrist, dragging him down the streets shamelessly.

Time skip brought to you by lazy author

There's laughter when we walk in.

"....that's when I told him, 'IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO THERE!'" The whole group erupts into fits of laughter.

"Wow, the half and half bastard actually came." Kacchan doesn't fully see me yet, only Todoroki.

"So, whe-" He stops mid sentence.

"DEKUUU!" He yells.

Everyone looks in out direction.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! I WATCHED YOU JUMP OFF THE BUILDING WITH MY OWN DAMN EYES! I WAS AT THE FUNERAL!"

"Bakugou! Quit spouting nonsense and yelling! You're causing a scene!" One with blue hair yells, moving his arms like a robot.

"Iida, Bakugou, calm down." Everyone at the table turns their attention from Bakugou and Iida to Todoroki and I.

"You all already know me, but, this is Izuku Midoriya, my boyfriend."

It went silent at the table.

I knew all eyes were on me.

"H-hi." I awkwardly wave.

In an instant, a pink alien, a frog girl, a brown haired girl, a black haired girl, and a creep with purple balls for hair surrounded me.

"Ew! Mineta, can't you stop being a perv for a minute?!" The black haired girl scolds the midget.

She sighs before turning to me, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."

I smile at her.

Every else introduces themselves as well.

"Ochaco Uraraka"

"Asui Tsuyu, but call me Tsu"

"Mina Ashido"

"Yuga Aoyama"

"Tenya Iida"

"Mashirao Ojiro"

"Denki Kaminari"

"Eijiro Kirishima"

"Koji Koda"

"Rikido Sato"

"Mezo Shoji"

"Kyoka Jiro"

"Hanta Sero"

"Fumikage Tokoyami"

"Toru Hagakure"

"Minoru Mineta"

"Hitoshi Shinso" (Let's say he's in there because Izuku died)

And, the one I know.

"Katsuki Bakugou"

After introductions, I talked with everyone and got to know them.

Shinso was very quiet and didn't talk much after saying his name.
Kacchan wasn't that happy to see me, he spent the whole time talking with who I guessed was Kirishima.

We talked for a good few hours, until my makeup started to go away and there was so much sweat under my wig it kept sliding on my forehead.

Todoroki and I ended up leaving.

"Hey Midoriya, how about we stay the night in the closet?"

"Really? Are you sure? I don't want you doing something you don't want to."

He chuckles and looks at me. I took it as a sign he wanted to.

"Let's do it." I announce.

Sorry this chapter was really sucky and cheesy and I didn't like it. Oh well. I hope the chapters get better as time goes on. No promises tho   🤣

Bye!

Word count: 917