Tododododododoroki

Todoroki POV

"Well class." The lazy ass teacher stands in front of the class. "Today is the day we talk about sexualities. This is going to get awkward."

I fidget with my thumbs and look at the ground.

He goes on explaining sexual attraction and stuff while the class sat there awkwardly.

After class.

That lesson was...interesting.

A sudden thought hits me.

What was Midoriya's sexuality? Does he even know?

I decide to ask him when I see him.

Oh, what a fucking coincidence I just so happen to be outside the janitor's closet while thinking of him.  (A/N most iconic line in Wattpad history sksksks)

I knock.

"Come in!" A cheery voice answers.

I open the door and there's Midoriya in all his faded glory, he looked really happy about something, as if he was glowing.

"You seem happy." I comment.

"Yep! I'm glad to be a Ghost. Being a human was annoying. I was weak."

I brushed off the thought as a awkward silence abruptly filled the room.

Oh my God. This is so awkward.

"Y'know..." The boy looks at me with big eyes, "I was wondering if we could go somewhere other than this closet? It's really cramped."

"S-sure." The boy and I exit the closet and walk down the hall to the exit.

"Todorokiii~" I hear the voice from the boy beside me, distracting me from my random meaningless thoughts.

"Mm?" I look at him.

"I wanna go in there, but I'm a ghost. I can't. " He looks at me sadly.

I wanna cheer him up.

"How about we get drinks from there to go, and go to the park?" I suggest.

"Hmm..." He thinks. "Ok."

We go to FlatBrokeBitches and buy 'I'mSoPoor' and 'PlsDonateOnPatreon'

(Nah, jk)

We go to StarMoney™ (get it) and he gets a drink, like me.

(I'm uncultured and don't know what they'd get at StarMoney™)

We then walk to the park.

"Woah, Todo! Didn't think I'd catch you here!" Kirishima appears.

"Don't call me Todo, and I'm here against my will." I hear a small chuckle escape the boy behind me.

"Did you hear that?" Kirishima asks.

"Hear what?"

"I thought I heard someone laugh...Todoroki...is someone behind you?" He runs behind me and I grab Midoriya's transparent wrist in time to swing him around me and stay behind me while I rotate and-

Oh man, holy shit...

Izuku's out in the open.

Kirishima gasps, staring at Midoriya with wide eyes.

"Y-Y-You're a ghost! That ghost! The one B-Bakugo was talking about!"

Midoriya looks at me, silently asking for help.