Chapter 27 : Start of the Journey.

After leaving the village of Lute . Sora and the other two are heading towards Academy City where Illustrious Academy is at, but before they head towards there as Sora wanted to go to Raul City first to say his farewell to Celeste.

After the three of them arrived at Raul City they headed towards the adventurers guild to meet Celeste.

"Hey big brother where are we going?" Asked Shiviana who is wondering where they are going. By the side Alicia looks at Sora, wondering as well where they are going.

"We are going to the adventurers guild to see my little sister." Replied Sora towards the question.

"You have another sister?" Said Alicia as she looks at Shiviana at the side who was also shock that Sora has another sister besides her.

"Yes, she is currently serving as the guild master at this branch of adventurers guild. Thats why we are heading there right now." (Sora)

"She's a guild master?" Said Alicia who is surprised again.

" Yes, though not many knows that she is my sister. Also dont be surprised when you see her." Said Sora with a mysterious smile. Towards this smile the two, Shiviana and Alicia tilt their heads to the side with a face of confusion.

The group shortly arrives at the adventurer guild. Looking over at the counter where the receptionists are located Sora saw Claire over there doing paper work on the table.

The three of them then approached her.

"Her Claire, Im back." (Sora)

Hearing her name called Claire looks towards the direction where her name was called and saw Sora.

"Eh? Sora, your back I thought you would head towards Academy City?" Said Claire towards Sora who approached her.

"Well, I figured that I would drop by before heading there." Sora then leans forwards and whispers, "Also can you do me a favor and arrange for us to meet Celeste?"

"Ok, I'll go inform Guild Master. Wait a bit here." Replied Claire with a quiet voice before going to inform Celeste.

Shortly after she returned and informed them to follow after her.

The group then arrived at the guild master's office. Claire then knocked on the door.

"Guild Master, Its Claire I have brought the guests."

A reply then came from the door.

"You may enter."

Claire then opened the door and the group went in. As soon as Sora entered he was tackled by Celeste who suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Bwah!"

"Big brother Sora you finally came!" Said the  Emerald Jade haired Loli. Who is currently hugging Sora.

Seeing the Loli who suddenly came and hugged(tackled) Sora. The two girls, Alicia and Shiviana were on guard on the other hand Claire who is somewhat used to it behaved as usual.

Alicia then saw the Loli and immediately recognized her.

"Eh?! The witch of Life and Nature, Lady Celeste?!" Said Alicia in shock.

"The Nature's Wrath? Celestine Jade Astraea?" On the other hand Shiviana was more composed but she was also shocked nonetheless.

Hearing the two's exclamations, Celeste noticed that there were two others (Besides Sora and Claire who brought him) in the room looked towards them.

"Big Brother who are they?" Asked Celeste, curious towards the identity of the two.

"These are my companions Shiviana and Alicia..." Sora then talked slightly how he met them and such.

After hearing Sora's story, Celeste then looks towards the two of them specifically towards Shiviana.

"So your my new little sister?" Asked Celeste towards Shiviana.

Shiviana was perplexed a bit before nodding her head. She didnt mind Celeste being the older sister and her as the little sister. She had heard Celeste's reputation as one of the heroes of the 10th Great Calamity. Additionally who wouldn't want to be known as the little sister of the one titled as Venus, one of the 7 Luminaries?

Towards Shiviana, Celeste smiled and said, "You may call me big sister Celeste, or sister Celeste." As she pats her head.

"Nn. Big Sister Celeste."

Celeste then turn towards Alicia.

"You may also call me sister Celeste."

Alicia then nodded as well.

"Sister Celeste."

Hearing then call her sister. Celeste smiled then turned towards Sora.

"How long are you going to stay?" (Celeste)

"I'll be leaving soon as well. Just dropped by a bit." (Sora)

"I see..." Hearing that Celeste was a little disappointed. Her head lowered a bit before suddenly raising it again.

"Yosh! Brother Sora, wait for a month I'll go there as well." Said Celeste who thought of something while grinning.

"What are you planning?" Asked Sora who was perplexed by Celeste's sudden change of mood.

"Its a secret." Replied Celeste with a grin. To the side Claire was having a bad premonition.

The group then chatted for a bit. Deepening Celeste's relationship with the two girls, Shiviana and Alicia.

" Ah right Brother, Elanor is not in the city. She is away on a business trip again."

" I see, well im a bit relieved though. Knowing her she would probably ask me for another fight." Said Sora with a tired expression.

"She would probably be angry if she heard you say that. Though you are right she would probably ask for a fight." Replied Celeste with an akward smile. She didn't deny what Sora said either as she probably would ask for a rematch against Sora.

Time passed and it was finally time for Sora and the others to leave to continue their journey towards Academy City.

"Take care everyone." Said Celeste towards Sora and the others who are departing. She had a smile on her face but one could tell that she was a bit sad.

The group then bid farewell to both Celeste and Claire and headed towards the gates and continued their journey.