Chapter 24 : Alicia vs Shiviana

Its been a few days after Sora returned. Alicia and Shiviana have been getting along these past few days especially during training.

When Sora returned and introduced the pair of Grandmother and Granddaughter were shocked to learned of Sora's sister.

"So I take it you also went back to take your sister?" (Alistaria)

"Well something like that."

Towards this Sora really has no explaination as Shivi only became his sister on his way back.

Currently Sora is at the training grounds behind the mansion watching Alicia and Shivi sparring against each other.

During these past few days Alicia had been showing improvements and is now capable of contending against Shivi. Although she rarely won against her.

"Mysteries of War, Heaven's Severance"

Shivi brandished her halberd towards Alicia creating a strong pressure filled with the power of destruction.

Seeing the approaching strike Alicia prepared her spear to counter the attack.

"I call upon the crimson one who rules over flames. come forth and incinerate my enemies! [ Flame Enchant : Brilliant Flame]."

A brilliant flame appeared that covered Alicia's spear.

"[Reinforce], [Enchant : Power]" She then proceeded to enchant her spear with other magic to strengthen her attack.

The two then clashed, their attacks collided and a strong shockwave along with an explotion was created, causing large amounts of damage to the suroundings. If it werent for Sora's barrier that contained the damage, it would have been much worse.

After a few moments the dust cleared out revealing two figures. Both of them surprisingly only received minor injuries from that clash.

"You really surprise me. Its only been a few days and your already able to fight me to this extent." Said Shiviana with a surprise look.

"Im surprise as well. Though Shivi is really strong of an opponent." Replied Alicia with a wry smile.

"Well enough of that. Shall we continue?" (Shiviana)

"Lets go!" (Alicia)

With those words as the signal. The two of them dashed towards each other and resumed their battle once more.

As the two resumed their battle Sora was observing their battle from a distance.

[Im honestly impressed. Not to mention Alicia even Shiviana is improving at a fast rate.] Said Ciel who was watching with Sora. His voice carried a tone of surprise and amazed.

"From what I can see both of them are pulling out each other's inner potential." (Sora)

[Sora, im sure you noticed it for a while now...] said Ciel hinting something.

"Yeah I noticed. Leaving aside Shivi who has the blood of the War Dragon Emperor. There is no way Alicia should be able to improve this fast." Sora paused and gazed the the pair's figure fighting then continued. " I noticed it from her movements. It is slowly becoming more like her's. The way she fights is just like..."

It was a this moment that the two let out another huge attack towards each other.

"Mysteries of War : Balance Breaker!"

"Heavenly Saint Art : Divine Strike !"

Seeing the two attacks flustered Sora.

"Isnt that-!"

Before Sora could finish a strong gust of wind blew towards them. The destruction was really large this time around and the barrier Sora erected showed some cracks from the damage.

[Sora, quickly reinforce the barrier and contain the damage!]

Hearing Ciel's voice brought Sora back ti his senses. He then proceeded to reinforce and strengthen the barrier to contain the damage.

After a few moments the dust cleared out revealing two figures who could barely stand from their injuries and exhaustion.

Seeing this Sora quickly went to their sides and used healing magic to heal their respective injuries. Seeing the two unconscious girls Sora decided to carry them into the house for them to rest.

"These two really went all out." Said Sora with a sigh. He then continued, "These past days they really improved enough to the peak of A class. If they keep improving they will reach S Class."

Sora then looked at Ciel, "Hey Ciel, you saw that as well right?"

[Yes, I saw it as well. No doubt about it she used the Heavenly Saint Art of Priestesses]

"Is it really possible that she is Leticia's reincarnation? Senior sister did say that she should reincarnate here in this world right around this time."

Towards Sora's words Ciel couldn't reply. She does not want to give Sora false hope. Of course she herself also wishes that it was true.

The silence continued for a few moments before Ciel who couldnt take the silence any more fonally talked.

[Well we still have a lot of time to spend with her. Especially since she is a student in that academy. We should take our time to verify this.]

"Yeah your right. Well its almost night time. I'll prepare some food for these two. They must be tired from training."

Sora then went to the kitchen to prepare some food.

______________________________________________
AN :
Im back been busy for these couple of months and didnt have time to write.