𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

your feet was just by the edge of the cliff. one more step and nobody would know that you had fallen onto your death.

the wind blew into your hair. your heart beating excruciatingly fast as your body felt weak.

you just wanted the pain to end.

to stop the voices that kept you awake at night, bad memories that kept on resurfacing onto your mind non-stop

nobody knew how much were in pain, but maybe some actually did. it'll be a shock for a few but for you, it doesn't matter anymore.

you take a deep sigh, your mind clouded with both fear and happiness.

it wasnt the time for second doubts. you had been thinking about it for months and it wasnt the time to back out now.

tears had started to brim along your eyes, making your face stained with them as they slowly start falling down your face.

you take another shaky step.

its now or never.

you take another and just as you were about to let yourself fall, someone pulls you back hurriedly— the power of it causing the two of you to fall backwards and land on the open field.

you sat up and stare back with rage towards the newcomer— who you took note as a man with fader pink hair.

"you– why did you do that?!"

you let the rage inside of you go as you hit the man repeatedly on his chest.

"hey hey hey stop" he took your hands and held them with his own.

"i was supposed to die" you let the tears fall freely now. your body felt like all the energy from it was drained as you let your body slump.

the man released his hold– making your hands and arms limp just by your sides.

he embraces you and you didnt know why but you just let him.

he hugs you tightly as your forehead touches his chest and his head rested just above yours.

his embrace was warm against your cold skin. you didn't know how badly you needed a hug until now.

"please... just– just let me go" you said, your voice almost inaudible.

"no"

you back away from the embrace and pulled your legs up and hugged them. you leave a gap between you and the boy. he stares at you intensely as you just looked down to avoid it.

"why?" you mumbled "you dont even know me"

"it doesn't matter if i dont know you" he heard him shift a little as he crosses his legs "but it matters that you dont die"

"why?"

"everybody has reasons to die, but they also have reasons to live"

"i dont"

you heard him chuckle softly "lets make a deal then"

you slowly bring your head up and look at the pink haired boy in front of you.

"if i give you enough reasons, you stay"

you scoffed at him, rolling your eyes as you rubbed the tears out of your face and stand up– stumbling a little as your legs felt weak beneath you.

"i dont have time for this" you turn around and face the cliff once again.

"after you die. you wont have to worry about time"

you stop, turning slowly and faced the pink haired boy— his face gave off a determined look as he was now standing up as well.

you sigh deeply as you closed your eyes tightly before opening them again "if i do this. would you just let me go?"

he nodded, stepping closer towards you. once he was close enough for you to touch him, he stood his ground and reached a hand up.

he waited for you to shake it, but you only stared.

the pinkette wiggles his fingers, only making you sighed again. you connect your hand with his, knowing that he really wouldn't take no for an answer.

"eight reasons. im giving you eight reasons— eight chances to convince me.. if im not convinced then you need to leave me alone"

he smiled widely as you shook your hands once before quickly letting go.

you press your lips together.

there's nothing you could do to change my mind.

×

im not used to this type of writing akjakaja