Chapter 15 - The Hosu incident

Ban and Izuku were walking around Hosu looking for any small time villains but also the big one's that could cause massive havoc and also the most valuable target in their eyes... The hero killer Stain.

"I really hope we can get him before he gets his next target" "Don't worry we will be fast enough"It was at this moment that they heard a giant explosion a couple hundred meters away from them,by instinct both of them ran towards the explosion.

When they arrived where the explosion went off they saw Manual and some other heroes fighting Nomu's.Izuku noticed Manual and remembered that Iida should be interning with him."Stay back I'll take them on" "Watch out!All of them have different quirks" was the only thing Izuku could say to Ban before he attacked the Nomu's.

Izuku saw Manual looking around like he needed to find someone until he heard him:"God dammit Iida why do you have to run off at a time like this?!"  'So he really is this stupid to run off on his own and search for Stain'

Izuku ran off and began to look for Iida and Stain in the small alleyways.'Stain doesn't like attention when going up against a hero so he should be choosing a fight in the dark'was Izuku's only logical way to go with the situation,

As Izuku reached the first alleyway he began to power up One for All and jumped along the walls at incredible speeds and searched more than 24 alleyways per second only to see 3 people in one of them,Izuku immediately recognised the shining white armor which represented the Iida family.

'Got you'was Izuku's main thought but was interrupted by what Izuku saw next.He was horrified to see his best friend was about to get killed by Stain.Izuku rushed towards Stain and Iida when he noticed the pro hero Native and that he was injured as well.

'Shit now I can't just take Iida and run... time for a fight then'Izuku jumped at Stains katana that was about to pierce Iida's armor.Stain saw Izuku in the last moment but it was already too late for him,Izuku kicked through his katana breaking it in the process and hitting Stain in the stomach.

Stain flew back a couple of meters before catching himself and grabbing his other swords and knifes that he had on his costume."Quite a strong punch you got there kid but now you better get out of here" "I won't get out of here you're trying to kill heroes for being 'fake' but not all of the heroes you're attacking are 'fakes' and some of them do it for the people out there!"

"Midoriya you should get out of here!You'll get kill-" "I'm not going to go and leave you two to die I have to fight just like All Might said 'Meddling when you don't need to is the essence of being a hero!' "

'That kid is actually a true hero then I might as well make him an offer' "I'll let you leave and stay on the path of being a true hero but if you decline I will have kill you" "Then you can try and kill me" "Alright but don't tell me I didn't warn you kid"

Stain came at Izuku with incredible speed Incredible at least for Native and Iida.Izuku saw Stain basically coming at him in slow motion.Izuku rushed at Stain with lightning fast speed and punched him in the stomach which send him into the next wall and broke half of the buildings side.

Iida and Native were stunned at Izuku's display of power but Stain wasn't out of the fight for long,he jumped at Izuku and tried to plunge his knife into Izuku's back but was stunned when he turned around and threw stain through the alleyway breaking his knife with his bare hand.

Izuku jumped back seeing a knife coming at him but couldn't dodge the second knife which he didn't notice.The knife hit himn in the leg and was stuck there,he knew that if he pulled it out he would die of bloodloss before he could defeat stain.

Izuku was now standing next to Iida who regretted his decision to go and look for Stain in his state of rage.Izuku waited for one person in particular who he hoped was in hosu as well.and just as Stain threw his next set of knives a giant ice wall closed down the area between the heroes and Stain.

"Next time send some more Information Midoriya" "Thank you Todoroki,can you close my wound with your ice?" "Sure" and with that Todoroki closed his wound on his leg."I have a plan Todoroki if you close him off the next time immediately take down the barrier" "Alright got it"

And with that Stain ran up to them again and Todoroki did as told and Izuku jumped up to Stain who was in a backflip to avoid the ice that was once there.Izuku reached Stain und used all of his power that would not kill his opponent.

He hut Stain directly into the face and broke his nose and jaw.Stain looked like he was about to diew but he was just unconscious lying down on the ground.Izuku tied up stain wtih the rope on natives gear and Stain's quirk started to slowly fade on Iida and Native.

When they carried Stain out of the alleyway a lot of pro heroes came running their way and saw Izuku carrying Stain.They were shocked that a three children were able to take down one of the highest ranked villains.When they handed him over to the police the three of them were taken to the hospital even though Todoroki didn't get hit by any of Stain's attacks.

When they were in the hopsital they talked a bit and went to sleep pretty fast that day.