Imagines based off of 5sos songs ("Youngblood" version)

Start from the beginning

"I promise that when I close my eyes, I'm with you on the other side, but I just can't do this anymore. I can't love you anymore." I cried. My heart broke as I heard Calum start to cry before the line went dead. I choked and just said there for a moment before putting my head in my hands.

Luke (Lie to me)

I quietly opened the door to mine and Luke's apartment before slipping in and gently shutting it, being careful not to wake him. After all, it was three a.m. I took off my heels and padded through the apartment before slipping into our bedroom. I quietly sighed in relief as I saw Luke in bed, asleep. I tiptoed to the wardrobe, being careful not to wake him before slowly peeling my dress off of my shoulders.

"I thought that if I could make it to dawn, it wouldn't be hard to see that I'm not happy." I whipped around and gulped as Luke was now awake and sat up in the bed.

"I was trying not to wake you." I chuckled slightly, my heart thumping through my chest. He looked at me as he stood from the bed.

"I changed flights from New York City so that you could stay with me, I thought that I was getting it right, I thought that I was making you stay." He spoke. Tears started to prick my eyes as it was becoming clear that he knew.

"But obviously what I did wasn't enough for you. Mum saw you with him yesterday, I lied to her and said it was your brother. I keep being left to clean up your mess, whilst I know that that asshole is taking off your dress." He choked, shaking his head. I sighed and looked down.

"If I asked you, would you lie to me?" he asked. I looked back at him.

"Asked me what, Luke-."

"You know damn well what. If I ask you if you love me, will you lie to me?" he asked, his eyes wavering as a tear fell from them. I choked, a tear falling from my own eye.

"Yes. Yes, I would lie, and tell you that I love you." I admitted. His eyes wavered again and he nodded before looking down.

"All this time, I thought I had it right. But no." he scoffed, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, Luke." I whispered. He shook his head again before sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his head in his hands.

~One month later~

"How about Panda Express?" Michael asked as Luke and the boys walked through the shopping centre.

"Works for me." Luke nodded before looking forward. His eyes wavered as he saw Y/N, looking brand new virtually overnight.

"Is that..."

"Yup." Luke nodded, his eyes wavering as he saw her with the guy that she had cheated on him with.

"I'm sorry, mate." Calum sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter." He mumbled. His eyes widened as she looked at him, and her eyes wavered slightly before looking back at her boyfriend and smiling.

"Honestly, I wish we'd never met, she's simply too hard to forget." He scoffed, shaking his head as he sighed.

"I know, mate, we're here for you." Michael reassured.

"She looks happy." Ashton spoke.

"Happier than she was with me." Luke replied, his eyes wavering once more before looking down.

Michael (Want you back)

Tears rolled down my face as I carried the last box out of mine and Michael's apartment before putting it in the car. The rain hammered down, soaking me through as I slammed the door.