Am I dreaming?

I'm laying in the beach staring at the pitch black sky full of stars. The sound of the waves hitting the sand seems like music in my ears and the heat from the ground warms my body, as the summer breeze makes me chill. And right there, while I'm staring at the stars desperately trying to find constellations I feel so tiny and suddenly all my problems seem insignificant. So the only think that floats in my mind is you. My whole body is flaring up with emotions and I feel like drowing. That's how much of an impact you have on me. But at the same time you are in total ignorance of the fact that you've conquered every corner of my dark and twisted mind.
And yet, there you are! I don't know if you're a fragment of my imagination or you're the real deal but I don't care. All I care is you are approaching me and finally sitting next to me. And there, while you stare at me deep into my eyes I can feel an electricity forming inside me, travelling through my spine. My mind has currently stopped responding and I am unable to talk, I just wait there in anticipation. And yes.. at last, you lean towards me... You kissed me and it was like every path I took in my life lead down to that moment. That kiss under the stars with you. Something I thought would never happen, but it still did.