Chapter 3

Author's note: So I've been writing this story for a while and I really like it a lot, but I don't know how to get more people to read it! If any of you have any ideas let me know!

Also, I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes! I'm not too good at that part of writing I don't think. But anyway, give me any suggestions you may have about writing in general because I really want this story to be as good as possible!

Thanks guys!

~Miranda

P.s. Sorry if this chapter is kind of short! The next one will be a lot longer I promise!!

--

I found my seat somewhere between the left edge and the middle of the stage. There was a white sheet of paper with my name printed in bold on my seat, but I knew I wouldn't be sitting once the performance started. I'd be standing right in front of that stage watching the love of my life do the thing he loves most.

I was facing my seat and I looked to my left to see six more sheets of paper and the one right next to me read Kiera Trueman.

"Great." I mumbled as I turned around and sat down.

As I did a girl, that I was assuming was Kiera, walked up to me with a irritated look on her face.

"Who are you and why do you have a reserved seat? Only the contest winner and their guests are suppose to have a reserved place." She spat.

"I met Jacob when he was walking in and I happened to be wearing my Whitesider shirt, so he told me he would save me a spot." I smiled in amusement at my half lie. Her face was getting redder and redder by the second in anger and jealousy. Good thing I didn't tell her what really happened.

By then the whole school had either piled into the auditorium or where in the gym watching on a screen because we didn't have nearly enough space for everyone in our schools auditorium. We did have over 2,000 students after all. None of them knew what was going on except for us seven girls in the front row. Mostly everyone there other than us didn't even know who Jacob was.

The auditorium was filled with chatter and laughter as everyone was happy to get out of their seventh and eighth hours. That's when screams erupted from the six girls next to me as they ran over to Jacob who had come out the same door from backstage I had. The whole school went silent.

Our eyes locked and never broke contact as the group of girls huddled around him. He walked right past them and then broke into a full out sprint towards me just as he had earlier.

The whole school stayed silent as Jacob picked me up and spun me around. I wasn't sure how he could do that since I weigh probably about sixty pounds more than him, but he seemed to do it with ease.

I held on to him as he whispered in my ear, "I missed you too much beautiful. I couldn't wait until the meet and greet. I had to see you again."

I just smiled and whispered, "I missed you too my little strawberry."

"That's my five year old tomato." He giggled as he tickled my sides.

I started to laugh again and that's when I realized the whole school was starring at us. I saw Kiera standing where Jacob had pushed past her to come to me. She had her mouth wide open in disbelief.

"Jacob." I tried to whisper through my laughter, "Everyone is watching us."

"I don't care." Jacob smiled as he stopped tickling me, "As long as I'm with you I don't care who's watching."

"Just go perform already you silly." I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Do you know how long this took?" Jacob fake yelled at me.

"What? Like 2 minuets?" I giggled, "Just go already. Kiera's getting upset."

"Fine." He sighed, "But just know I don't want to babe."

He pulled me in for one last hug before he left. His hugs just keep getting better and better, I swear. Then he kissed me on the cheek and slowly let go. He held on to my hand as he started to walk away and didn't let go until I loosened my grip and let his fingertips slip through mine. I let my hand drop to my side as I started to realize I was falling for him. Not in the way that a fan falls in love with him, I already loved him that way. I was falling for the person that he was. The person not many people got to see, but for some reason he let me.