Trials ~53~

Glinda's POV

I unlocked the lock and stood on the balcony. I summoned my bubble and kept the Grimmerie with me. I looked around and called for Chistery. I explained the situation to him and what was going on. He said he would help so he went and got more flying monkeys. We started to fly around Oz looking for any sign of any of them. I knew they would put Elphie on trial for the lies they told about her, but I didn't know where they had taken her since that. I checked around the Gillikin, explaining the situation to my Momsie and Popsicle. They promised they would help me so I nodded as they started packing to come to The Emerald City for a while. I just hoped that Elphie was okay. I flew around Oz, carefully looking out for the Gale Force. I soon heard a familiar voice in the court of Munchkinland.

Elphaba's POV

"Nessa? Is that really you?" I asked. "Yes," She nodded while finally coming into the light. Even though she said that she had been here for a possible year, she looked well taken care of. "The Gale Force made me promise that I don't leak my secret and stay in here, that I'd get enough amenities to live," She explained. I pulled her into a hug for the first time in years. "I'm so sorry I left you," I whispered in my sister's ear. "It's okay," She replied. "You just wanted to help Boq and the monkeys," She admitted. "Yeah, my spell made him that way. It was the only way for him to survive," I explained. "But Boq's gone now?" I heard her ask. "I don't know," I replied. I looked down at Nessa and could only think of Glinda. I turned around and put my fists against the wall. "What is it?" Nessa asked. "There's a lot you've missed since you were gone," I said while looking at the wall. "Glinda and I- well, I can explain it later once we get out of here," I said. "I'll help in any way I can," She assured me with a pat on the back. "Thank you," I replied.

Glinda's POV

I gathered my alliance of monkeys and went for the sound. I flew a few meters away then got out of my bubble to watch. The monkeys were behind me, watching over the edge too. Then I heard a familiar laugh. "If Elphaba does not win the trial, then she will be executed," I heard the voice say. "What?" I whispered quietly. I slightly looked over the rim and retracted my head. I started to shake in fear as I saw the Ex-Wizard and Madame Morrible. But there was also someone else. He looked familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. But then I hit the nail on the head. "I'm so glad to get out of that metal suit," Boq said to Madame Morrible. "Well I'm glad you are dearie, we're glad to frame Miss Elphaba," She said happily. "Biq?" I asked quietly. I inched closer and closer to the edge as I watched them leave. I took a picture of them. I showed the monkeys the photo and they screamed quietly. I knew they were going inside for something or someone since the exit of the area was on the other side. So we all sat and waited for what would happen.

Elphaba's POV

I started to think of what to do when a Gale Force member came by our cell and pulled me out. Nessa seeped herself back into the shadows while I couldn't do anything. Two other Gale Force members were there, one to watch me, and the other to grab my other arm. I started panicking and got dragged away by the two force members. I started fighting to escape again, but they held a tight grip on me. I stayed close to the ground and tried to pace my breathing. But that all went out the window when I saw my three least favorite human beings in the world. Boq, the Wizard, and worst, Madame Morrible. I started at them with daggers in my eyes as Madame Morrible looked at me. "This was a false accusation, isn't it?" I said in shock. "You're just trying to get rid of me," I said while trying to lunge at Madame Morrible. "Oh dearie I have to admit you are so painfully correct," She said in a low voice. I started tearing up as she walked even closer and touched my original tear-burn mark. I flinched and that only made more tears fall and burn down my face. "How did you two even get out of that place?" I asked in between choppy breaths. "Oh I don't know," They said while smirking. I changed my gaze to the Wizard and looked at him. "You. You were the one who caused all of this," I snapped while the Force kept pulling me back farther and farther. More tears kept streaming down my face and turning into light-pink burn marks. Madame Morrible approached me again before laughing in my face. "How pathetic," She said while I tried to look away. "Alright let's go boys!" She said to everyone before they started walking me to a door. I knew what this was. It was the executioners' block and I was in it. They opened the door to a jury of people, while the rest was a crowd. I recognized these people as some who supported me and others didn't. They were all separated into two sides and they made me stand in the middle. I had burn marks all across my face now and I looked around desperately for help. Then I saw a touch of baby blue in the sunlight. It shifted and went away. It was probably something of my imagination. I stared at the spot until Madame Morrible started talking. She argued that I had killed and mutilated Boq while I couldn't say anything. Once she was done making her stupid preachings about me, she turned around and looked at me. "Miss Elphaba do you have a counsellor or a Lawyer?" She asked with a grin growing on her face. "Well no I-" "It's settled then. You have no one to defend you and therefore you are guilty for the claims," She interrupted. "What?! No!" I exclaimed as they started dragging me towards the execution area. Then I heard a slightly loud scream, which turned everyone's heads. It soon turned into a high pitched note of singing and I saw Glinda's bubble along with many flying monkeys. "Glinda!" I exclaimed.

A/N: Haaaaaa sorry about this please don't be mad. A new chapter will be out soon. Love you all!