Solved ~28~

Elphaba's POV

I felt his lips against mine again. My immediate reaction was to pull away, but soon I had the weird feeling again. Weirdly, I smelled Glinda's perfume too. I must be imagining. He pulled me closer to him and I grinned. I pulled away and looked around awkwardly. Then, I saw a speck of baby blue in the window. "Glin?" I said quietly to myself. I rushed to the big oak doors of the castle and tried to open them. I started banging on the doors to get out. "GLIN!" I shouted in hopes that she would hear me. I started kicking the door to bust the lock but with no success. Fiyero soon grabbed my arm and started trying to pull me away from the door. "Glind-" I started to say as he covered my mouth with his other hand. I bit his hand quickly and grabbed my broom that was leaning on a wall. I hit my broom against the door a single time and it swung open. I ran out as fast as I could and closed the giant oak doors behind me with a small hand movement. I ran around the grounds of the castle looking for Glinda. Then, I saw wings in the trees. I put down my broom and walked closer for a better look. "Chistery?" I asked while squinting in the tree. I started to walk into the tree line when I reached out my hand. I screamed and covered my own mouth when I felt my hand start to burn. "What... is this?" I asked observing the barrier. "It's a vapor circle," I heard Fiyero call out behind me. "Although you can't see it, it still has enough density to burn you," He continued. I turned around to look at him. He had my broom in his hand. "Fiyero give that back," I said rushing towards him. "Give it back," I said while reaching out to it. I grabbed the end of my broom but just as I did, he grabbed my arm. Then, I heard a high pitch shout in the distance. But the more I heard it, it turned into a familiar voice. It was singing. Singing? It hit the high note when Glinda finally appeared around the corner. "Let the green girl go!" Glinda said pointing her wand at Fiyero. I giggled at her remembering what Fiyero said and using it against him. Fiyero pointed my broom at her and pulled me back behind him. She slowly walked closer to us and I noticed how red her face was. She had recently been crying but was trying to hide it. Did I do something wrong? I couldn't get emotional right now. I looked at Glinda when Fiyero turned towards me and kissed me. I felt that good feeling inside me and it made me feel warm inside. I smelled the strong scent of Glinda's perfume. Suddenly, I felt Glinda slapping both of us and then kicking Fiyero to the ground. "Elphie come on!" She screamed while starting to cry. "But Fiyero," I said looking back at him. She grabbed my hand and started to run into the tree line. "Wait!" I shouted as I pulled her hand off mine.

Glinda's POV

"What?" I said while wiping tears away from my face. "I can't go past here," She replied. "Oh of course," I hissed. "Glinda no-" She started to say when I was having none of it. "Wait let me guess," I said angrily. "You want to stay with your darling prince," I continued annoyingly. "No, Glin-" "I understand," I said crossing my arms. "I came all this way for you to just turn your back on me," "Glin please," She pleaded. "No, it's alright, you can stay here with him," I snapped. "I'll go back to the Emerald City by myself," I protested. "Glinda listen!" She shouted while grabbing my hand through whatever was stopping her. It got burnt and looked like it stung. My eyes filled with worry as she pulled me through the barrier. I got confused and turned around to see if there was anything that could've hurt her. "What is that?" I said looking at Elphie's hand which was turning pink due to the burn. "A vapor wall," She said slowly. "Glinda listen," Elphie said bending her knees slightly to make eye contact. "I love you," She said. "And I know why I've been acting so weird," She continued. I made a face of curiosity with a bit of anger. "Have you ever heard of amortentia?" She asked. I shook my head slightly and stayed silent. "Well, it's a love potion," She explained. "It comes from my old school," She said referring to the one near Diagon Alley. I nodded for more information. "Every time he kissed me, he'd give me a pill of amortentia. He hid it in his mouth and once he kissed me, he'd pass it on to me," She continued after wincing at her burnt hand. "But the amount wasn't enough to last very long so he would have to do it often," She stated. "And that's why I'd always smell your perfume when he kissed me. The potion doesn't have a specific smell, but when you try to smell it... its scent is your favorite smell in the world. Which is," She said as she turned a dark green. "You," She finished. For a few moments, I was speechless. I soon came back to my senses. I looked up at her and she held my hands. I went on my toes and kissed her. It was a soft, kind, forgiving kiss. I could tell Elphie was crying slightly so I pulled away and wiped her tears off her face. They left red burn marks and I didn't have my bottle of silver liquid with me. "How do we get past this barrier?" She asked wincing at her hand which was slowly becoming liquefied. "My bubble," I said summoning it with a movement of my hand. "Hold on," She said grabbing her broom. We both got in and I was plotting how to get back at Fiyero. We held hands as we started flying back to the castle followed by Chistery and his friends. "Hey Glin," I heard Elphie say as we looked at the sunset. "Yeah?" I asked looking at her. "I love you," She said squeezing my hands. "I love you too," I replied as she kissed me on the forehead.

A/N: H A H I fixed it! Please don't be mad at me. Anyway, thanks for reading! Love you guys! A new chapter will be out soon.