confessing to you pt. 2

Sana's POV

I woke up to the sounds of the ruffling sheets of the beds and the beeping cars outside on the streets. Mina was making the bed while Momo was on her phone.

"Good morning, love." Mina happily said.

"Are you ready?"

"Shit, it's the day." I realized.

"No shit, dumbass. You're confessing to your lover today!" Momo yelled.

"Shut up, Momo. It's too early for nonsense." Mina complained.

"That's why I'm your sister, to annoy you." Momo sheepishly said. Mina threw a hairbrush at her.

"Early?"  I opened my phone and checked the time.

7:16am. She's right, early still.

"Wait, we're up earlier than expected." I confusingly said.

"Yep, we figured we should go and eat breakfast." Momo replied.

"Oh, okay. When is Tzuyu and Jihyo coming to pick us up?" I asked.

"Around 10am. We got time, don't worry." Mina said while checking her texts.

"Might as well start getting ready, I guess." I said.

I got up and made my bed. I walked to the bathroom half awake and washed my face. Since we still have some time, I decided to take a quick shower. Afterwards, I changed into something cute for the day, did my makeup, and blow dried my hair.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Mina asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we please hurry up? I heard the place we're going has jokbal." Momo impatiently responded.

"Alright, then." Mina sighed.

We left and had a quick breakfast to eat. Daejeon is really pretty. I should come here more often. Since it was around 9am when we finished eating, we decided to walk around for awhile. I saw some fans which was heart warming. I love seeing my lovely fans, they always make my day. Do you know who also makes my day? Kim Dahyun. I will be seeing her very soon and I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I will get to see her gorgeous face in real life. Will I survive? Probably not. Will she be happy to see me, too? I hope so. I really hope so.

We arrived back to our hotel room. 9:54am.

"Tzuyu texted me, they're on their way." Mina said while checking her phone.

"Holy shit, I feel like I'm about to explode." I said nervously.

"Ah, Sana chan~. You'll be fine, okay? Remember what Dahyun said on the phone the night you admitted your feelings for her? She thanked you for the past month. She said you were one of a kind and that you were special to her. Stop thinking that Dahyun won't be happy to see you. She sure will be. Will she accept your feelings for her? That I can't say because we don't know her side of the story. So please, just think happily." Momo said while rubbing my back.

"You think so, Momo unnie?" I said with worrying eyes and a beating heart.

"Sana, of course she means it. You'll do great. Not great, amazing. You've been mentally preparing yourself for this. Don't think too much about it, okay?" Mina said while hugging me.

"Okay, thank you guys, so much. I'm lucky to have my best friends on my side."

"Ah, don't mention it." Momo winked.

"Oh, Tzuyu's calling me. I'll put her on speaker." Mina said.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mina! We're here at the hotel, are you guys ready?"