15. Job interview

Start from the beginning

"I like your enthusiasm but you don't need to come until Wednesday. We'll prepare your table and all the necessities. I ask you only to take with you all the necessary copies of the documents. I'll see you Wednesday, be on time! "

"Sure, see you!"

I started screaming, and almost a burrito fell out of my hand.

"I got a job!"

"Oh hell yeah, we're getting drunk today!"

"Congratulations, love!" - Alex said and we did a cute group hug.

I quickly ate my delicious meal and texted mom and dad. I informed them that I would not be home until tomorrow morning.

"Girls, I have a brilliant idea!" - Carrie informed us as we were walking through the park and figuring out how to kill time by nightfall.

"Spill!"

"Niel lives alone and I know he wouldn't mind if we had a party tonight!"

"It's not such a bad idea. And then as soon as the cops kick us out, we could go to the clubs. I'm going to go tell Di to come. Where does Niel live?"

The girls quickly did the talking and in a minute, the party was in effect! We decided to visit the shopping Center and rebuild our outfits.

"I want to take a shower before the party tonight. I'm kind of stinky because of Alex's bacon. "

"You can shower at my place. It's on the way to Niel's."

A few hours after the shopping and the preparation while getting ourselves drunk, we were headed towards Niel's apartment.

I was surprised to see him living in one of the most luxurious settlements of London. Huge villas are everywhere and apartments which are three times bigger than my house.

The place was full of people. And we thought we were early.

"What does Niel do for a living to have all this?"

"Oh, nothing. His parents are some famous lawyers. "

Niel had a lot of friends. I met a group of people that Carrie allegedly knew. She mixed up their names, but it turned out to be funny. Diana has already arrived and she was preparing shots at the bar. She was thrilled to see us and immediately shove shots into our hands.

"I heard you got the job! It's worth celebrating! This party is a great idea. "

"Carrie is the mastermind of this whole operation."

"Cheers girl!"

"Cheers!"

Most of the people played beer pong and the other half just talked and danced at the same time. The music wasn't too loud. Niel thought of everything. He supplied the apartment with a bunch of alcohol in a very short time.

We were constantly drinking and drinks were just getting in our hands. I can see how I'm going to regret this morning. Luckily I'm not working until Wednesday. I wouldn't like to show up on my first day of work with a hangover.

A boy named Mark joined us about half an hour ago, and I see him watching me. He knows that Carrie's with Niel and he didn't even look at her except when he greeted her, and for Alex and Diana, he knew they were together since the day before yesterday from the exhibit.