What to write Next.

Hello my dear sweet readers,

How are you all? I hope you are enjoying my books.

Alright, the reason for this note is, "An Italian's Escort Lover" will end in approximately 2-3 chapters and my another book "Controlling Mr. Coopers" will end soon too.

So I'm confused about what to write next. I have many plots in mind but they are not related to any of the current running series and I first want to complete the current series before starting anything new.

I will give you few options and please tell me which book you prefer to read next. As I still need some time to come up with plots, I think I will have enough time before the completion of both the books if you tell me your preference now itself.

Okay, here goes the list :-

1. Witch Madonna story from Corpse husband. (Title not yet decided)

2. The Mafia God (Callisto and Albina story)

3. Adopting Mr. Beggar (Aegeus story)

I don't want to write the next book of Italian series now itself so I hope you choose one from the above.

If you want me to try any other new plot then please comment about it and I will give a thought about it. But right now, I'm determined to complete these series.

Thank You So Much for your support.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim