Chapter 1 | puppets lack of motivation

The acid popped, making puppet jump. His Lack Of Motivation made him restless, of course, he couldn't get much sleep at night due to it. But he couldn't figure out the symptoms of the problem, maybe it could be due to yesterday's event.

The ripped up clown girl stared at them from across the room, her stare was all puppet could remember. Her dark presence filling the room, only sending shivers down the puppets spine. 
The sight of baby's voice coming out of her mouth only made puppet shiver once more, and how identical she could make it sound.

He could only think of what worse could of happened, or how it could of played out if they were in a different Situation. If puppet was able to sweat, he would, but due to his metal body he was not able to do so. He sighed out of anger as he walked fast to the main room, trying to clear his thoughts.
What could Foxy be doing? The puppet made his way to the foxes room, able to open the door.

"Knockety knock knock." Puppet said calmly, while knocking on the Foxes door. He stood there for a quick second, soon enough the door opened and there stood a tall fox. His ear twitching and his tail moving back and forth. "Normally you burst into my room screaming, what's wrong?" He asked, interrupting the silence. "That's the problem." Puppet said sighing, "can I come in?" He asked, adding to his sentence. "Of course." The fox replied, opening his door wider.

Puppet sat down on the couch, "so what seems to be the problem?" Foxy asked, staying quite calm. "I don't know, maybe it could be about the situation yesterday?" Puppet replied, slightly questioning his words. "Oh.. yeah..." the fox and the puppet both sat in silence for at least 3 seconds. "I've been thinking about it recently too." Foxy said. "It freaks me out just even thinking about it."

Puppet tried to let out a quiet chuckle but was unsuccessful. Instead, he let out a groan. "I'm just frustrated that I can't get it off my mind. I can't even go on with the day without thinking about it!" Foxy twitched his left ear, nodding slowly. "Have you tried taking it off your mind by making potions?" The fox asked.

Puppet sighed once more, getting more and more frustrated. "That's the problem. I've even lost motivation." The Puppet said, slightly muttering.
"I guess maybe you could help me?" Puppet asked looking back up to foxy. The fox sighed, also looking guilty. "I'd love to puppet, but.. I'm having a date with Lolbit in 2 minutes and I just won't have time."

The fox flattened his ears, "it's alright foxy.." Puppet said, trying to hide the tone of his voice. "You go get the girl! I'll be in my box if you need me." Foxy let out a quiet chuckle, walking puppet back to his door. "You sure you're okay?" Foxy asked, re checking to make sure his friend wasn't slowly loosing sanity. "Foxy, if I wasn't okay I'd tell you already." He smiled. Foxy returned the smile and closed the door.

Puppet returning to his box, slowly, but steadily.