Chapter 13

||Lael's POV||

So here I am standing in front of Sachi's room, thinking if I was even allowed to go in, I grabbed the knob and open the door.

"April Fools!! You got fooled! haha, sucks to be you jerkface!" I look at the person in front of me, she was smiling awkwardly yet radiating such brightness that it made me blink faster than cameras flashing.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't even comprehend what was happening right now, was everything that happened a minutes ago an illusion? Wait, what? April Fools? It's mid year right now.

"Ohhh about tha-"

"It's not  April by the way." I cut her off sensing she was hiding something.

"Look, love. If you're not comfortable telling me I won't pry so don't worry. But please tell me if you're really feeling okay or not, yeah?"

I ask her looking into her eyes and brush her hair behind her ears.

She sighs while looking down and nods whispering a small "Thanks."

~

~

Art's POV

"Wait here, Art. Sachi's calling me."

James takes his vibrating phone looking quite worried. I wonder what happened to Sachi, she didn't look so great.

But still, calling whilst inside the same house, they're such an interesting bunch. They might as well get a pager or some sort. I chuckle with the thought of them paging each other.

*BAM!*

I was fixing my messy hair and clothes looking around when I hear a loud bam and see a very troubled looking tall guy.Tall hot guy.

I jump off the couch and meet his eyes. "Umm, they're upstairs. " I inform him and he just nods and heads straight to the stairs. I was told to wait, should I tell him too?

"Wait, is it okay to go up?" I ask trying to stop him.

He just shrugs, and I just follow him as he goes up three steps at a time. Woah, someones definitely in a hurry.

*Knock*

I hear fast steps behind the closed doors and then halt as tall guy here swings the door open. I see Sachi first then James, Dimi and Jamie sitting on a double sized bed.

"April Fools!! You got fooled! haha, sucks to be you jerkface!" I hear Sachi talking fast and looking happy yet alarmed. I scrunch my eyebrows.

But it's not even April. I just pretend that I didn't notice and see James gesturing me to go to him.

I walk towards him and sit beside the others. Can't believe we even fit here. Three half grown men and a tiny girl in a double sized bed. "Uhh, is it bad to ask?" I question the others but they weren't even listening to me besides James.

"I'll tell you later, Art." He replies.

"No, It's okay." I nod and just look at Sachi and Mr. Tall hot guy talking.

~~Few weeks pass~~

||Sachi's POV||

James, Art and I were sitting near the window looking so bored with our class. My mind drifts away remembering the incident a few weeks ago, don't think about it me or else you'll lose your shit again

As I look out the window trying not remember anymore I notice a person outside waving at me like a lunatic.
I squint my eyes as much as I can and notice the person pointing at something in his or her hand. *Bzzt Bzzt*