Chapter 5 "Community Service Part Ⅱ"

A/N Sachi's car above!!!! I will be adding pictures one by one every chapter because I don't why but wattpad only allows me to add one picture and a video...or maybe it is just me ??

Sachi's POV

"Welcome to Sunshine Community Service!!Thank you for coming and volunteering!"a woman about mid 40's said cheerfully.

"Oh,um hope to be of help mrs ..."

"Edina dear,you can call me Edina Mrs makes me sound old."Edina said.

"Okay.Mrs-.um.Edina."I replied back and noticed jerkface haven't introduced himself so I nudged him with my elbow.

"Ow!What was that for Kitten!"

I glared at him and said "She's waiting for you to introduce yourself jerkface,and don't call me kitten!"

"Well,don't call me jerkface too!and besides you look like a kitten when youre angry it fits you!Do you prefer fireball?!"

After he said this we hear a giggle.yes a f*cking giggle.

We turned to the sound and surprised to see a little boy about 3 years old.He was smiling like a kid on drugs.just kidding.

"Hello!!My name is Hunter Fuentez and I'm three years old!"Hhe put three fingers out as he said this.

"Nice to meet you Hunter!I'm Sachi Razia Peters and this ugly face beside me is Lael Jackson were here to help Edina!"I introduced myself and jerkface.

He giggled and stepped towards me and stood in his tippy toes his height was still lacking so I leaned down and and he said.

"You have a beautiful name!And you look pretty!"he giggled again

"Why,Thank you!you look very handsome yourself !!"I smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?!"he questioned eyes excitement clear in his eyes but I just stood there mouth and eyes wide open.

This time I heard a manly chuckle and soon found an arm resting on my shoulders.I was too shocked to react.

"Yes,I'm her boyfriend Hunter,so don't go and flirt with her now!"Jerkface said and soon I came to my senses as he said that and stomped on his feet.Hard.

"Ow,Kitten!Again?'Really?!"

I smirked "That's what you get for lying to a little boy."

"I was just kidding!ow.shit.shit.shit!"

"Watch your mouth jerkface!"I warned him then turned my attention to Edina

"Sorry,for his childish act Edina,I'll try and keep him tamed."I smiled

"Oh!No need to do that Sachi!We need boys like him here!It would be fun!Right dear?"She said looking down towards Hunter's while smiling.Gosh,they smile too much.

"Yeah,Yeah!Can I go to the park with them?!They look cute together!"Hunter asked Edina.

I started to protest "Hunter,sorry bu-"

"Of course!Now,bring your roller skates and also try to ask your big brother and sister for theirs!"

"Okay,mom!"Hunter shouted and ran towards the oak door.

"Edina,What about community service,shouldn't we help you all here?"

"It's okay we have enough staff here!So move along and have fun with Hunter he might be too hyper cuz he has new friends now.Take care of him for me!"

"Um,okay,If you insist."I said

"Oh and wait!"she ran towards the door too and soon came out with a snack basket in her hands.