Chapter 15

||Lael's POV||

Food was finally ready and I head back to the arcade. But then, I spot the guy I saw earlier. He was staring at something intensely and I trace to where he was looking at.

  He was looking at the direction where Sachi and her friend was and soon he starts to approach them as Evans head to the comfort room.

Really?, Is he trying to pick up some girls at an arcade? What a douche, there are kids nearby for Pete's sake. And as If I'd let him go near Sachi.

  Not that Sachi could not deal with men like him. I just shake my head and think to what he would face when he tries to talk to her. I walk fast and past him and shout,

  "Love, I got us food! How about going some place else where the three of us can sit and eat?" I glance at him side ways and I hear him click his tongue. I keep a smirk on my face and see him walk away. Good lad.

  Sachi looks towards me with beaming eyes, how disappointing that it's because of food. Not to sound narcissistic but I've had a fair share of girls flocking over me and if that doesn't give your ego a boost then you might as well be AI. Just saying.

  This girl with a sailors tongue is one of the few that don't flock over me and I found that interesting. Honestly at first, I though of her as someone who could keep me from boredom and she did so alright.

  But as I got to spend more time with her, I actually genuinely find her company very pleasing and relaxing if that made sense.

  I still had a smile/smirk plastered on my face and she notices it,
  "What got you looking like a kid during Christmas?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You." I reply honestly and I guess she was taking aback by it as her eyes slightly widens and then looks away while she mumbles words I couldn't quite comprehend.

  "Yeah, whatever. Now give me my food or else" She tries to grab plastic with our food in it but I raise it upwards, "Or else what huh, Love??" I teasingly say.

She glares at me, "Or else I'll eat you alive."

"You sure about that?" I reply and I could literally see smoke coming out of her tiny ears.

"Give me that!" She yells,

"Okay okay okay! Here you go."

"Hey guys! What did I miss?" Her friend pops out of nowhere.

"Nothing much, just your best friend showing her love for me." I tease yet again and with this the friends eyes widen and was ready to toss some questions but before she could do that Sachi denies, "As if jerk-face. In your dreams."

"Awww, that's too bad" her friend comments, indeed it is. "Your kids would have been cute."

"Geez, you are waaayy over dramatic, Dimi." Sachi jabs her friend in the side and rolls her eyes.

||Sachi's POV||

A month or so has passed since I saw him, and I feel relieved that nothing bad has happened.

I just hope nothing does happen. Give me some more peace, geez. I thought to myself giving out a long sigh.

I hear the bell ring and I pack my stuff heading out the lecture room. In case you guys were wondering, this class was the only class I take alone.

My friends were out somewhere doing whatever the hell whilst I'm suffering, using my brain gears to its limit. Urgh, what good friends I have.

"Gosh, stop being dramatic, you drama queen." I hear a mans voice, a voice that I was quite acquainted with. I smile, "And whose fault do you think it is that I'm being dramatic?"

"Uhh, your brain and your mentality?" Jamie answers with a smile back.

I scoff, " Yeah, whatever." He was right.

"So, what are you doing here?" I ask him and he just looks at me like I grew another head or something. He puts his hands covering his mouth and fake gasps,

"How rude of you madam, I was summoned here by you saying you needed a hot and handsome knight to fetch your poor and depressed ass!" Now it was my turn to look at him like he grew a side head,

"Wait, are you trying to be respectful to your madam or are you being rude?"

"Either. Isn't that more exciting?"

"Um yeah, if you consider being beheaded exciting. Off with their heads!!' I shout the last part through the hallway full of students, not that it would get through to anyone though. It is so crowded and noisy here.