Sinister's hand tightened, but instead of taking offense, Samuel barked out into laughter, as if what I just said was the most ridiculous, unmentionable thing possible.

"Gods no, this is Ariel, my date." He slapped her ass for good measure.

Classy.

"Sinister Velkov! Is that you!!" A high pitched voice squealed.

I turned to see a fucking blonde goddess walking our way. You have got.to.be.kidding.me.

She was my height, if not taller. Her hair was long and golden blonde. She wore a revealing red dress, to reveal perfectly perky tanned boobs. Her long legs were revealed by a high slit, and god fuck me she had big blue eyes that were hooded by thick black makeup. She looked to be in her mid twenties, and oh my fuck I'm going to die, if I was gay I'd want her. Hell, I think I want her now. Wait, no Calla, no. She is the enemy.

She looked like Barbie sent from Hell.

Sinister's head perked up as he smiled at her, "Hayden!!"

She waltzed over to him like it was a fucking Victoria Secret runway show.

"I've never liked anyone named Hayden." I muttered to Sebastian, frowning as she walked over to my husband and threw her arms around him. Sinister actually kissed her cheeks as they embraced, and I felt like throwing myself in front of a fucking Honda Oddesy.

"Careful, darlin'" Sebastian whispered to me "that's Sinisters ex girlfriend."

The fuck?

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in years! It's so great to see you! You look fabulous, just incredible!" She gushed at Sinister, her perfectly shaped titties bouncing as she talked.

I'm going to slam my tongue in a car door.

"You do too! It's been years and you haven't changed a bit." Sinister smiled at her, Hayden laughed, pawing at his arms as she smiled.

Time to introduce yourself Calla. Remember to make this awkward for everyone.

I dropped the glass in my hand, the crystals shattering into millions of pieces.

"Whoopsies, oh my fuck, I'm so clumsy, wow, oh hiiiii! " I smiled fakely at her.

Sinister sighed, "Hayden, this is Calla, my wife."

She didn't even seem fazed, "Oh hi Calla!" She turned to Sinister, "Oh Sin, she's so cute! How have I never met her!"

I am not cute.

"And" I pipped up "his second in command. So you know, I'm married to a billionaire, and I kill people for a living. What do you do Karen?"

"Hayden." She corrected.

Hayden, Karen, same thing. They're both stupid names.

She smiled at me, but I could literally tell she didn't like me, her smile didn't meet those cynical blue eyes of hers.

"Do you want to dance?" Sinister offered her his arm.

He did NOT.

"Of course!" She blushed, darting a glance at me before grasping his arm. "We have so much to catch up on!"

Oh my god. This is not actually happening. Holy good mother lord jesus.

"Ouchh." Sebastian grinned next to me, "That's gotta hurt. Especially because shes so...fuckin' sexy."

I glared at him.

He raised his hands up innocently, "Hey baby, I'm just a truth teller."

"Okay then do me a favor and fuck off, I'm not in a good mood." I folded my arms in front of me.