"Look at what?" Yerim felt the eyes of the other person looking at her, she did not look up, just moved slightly, then spoke up. However, her two full intervals followed a gentle movement that bounced up. At this time, Park Sooyoung knew that Kim Yerim was not wearing a bra, which was typical of the female because of her lack of support and arbitrary vibration. Her face was hot, hurriedly throwing a jacket on the side of Yerim's body, her mouth frantically speaking.

"Just thinking about how you can go to the street and be able to dress so dazzlingly. Want someone to look at it? It's also pretty!" Harsh! Kim Yerim is such a pity!

Yerim heard the other person annoyed with her, only pouting, silently taking Joy's shirt over, covering her exposed skin. Her phone rang softly, Yerim released the chopsticks, quickly listening to the phone.

"I heard" She said softly. Joy, sitting next to her without guessing, knows who is calling, only staring at her phone. She heard Yerim's voice again. In the beginning, Kim Yerim directed her to make such a sweet voice.

"Did you go home today? I don't know, I'm-" Park Sooyoung hates the most whenever Yerim refers to Kang Seulgi's house with a "home" word. It was obviously not her home, nor was the place always welcoming her. However, she still considered it home, what the hell? The Kang family did not know how to fix it, but they also followed Yerim. The more she thought about it, the more Joy spoke.

"I'm not going to take you there." Kim Yerim overheard, obediently glanced at Joy, but also turned her in the phone to refuse.

"I think I will stay by my house tonight, Seul will not need to wait for the door. Tomorrow, if I still feel tired, then take a break, can I hold your bag on my office?" Yerim said, without noticing a gray face like Joy's ashes.

"Medicine, I put in the drawer of the second cabinet, next to the bed, before you go to bed remember to take." Park Sooyoung lacks a little more, choking water. She looked at Yerim, screaming in her heart to calm herself. That Kang family is also really old, but also let people remind me to take medicine? It can't be helped! She saw Yerim hang up, then said aggressively.

"Have you finished eating?" Kim Yerim looked at the other's hard face, not caring and nodded. Then only saw Joy's tall figure go to the cash register, not waiting for her to see the price, then shrugged, slipping her hands into the big jacket of the other person, wearing it properly. Reaching into her pocket, Yerim discovered a few cigarettes in her pocket. She immediately looked at Joy who hadn't come back yet, wincing and throwing away all the cigarettes in her bag, then it was like nothing happened, walking freely out of the car.

Reaching inside the car, Yerim mastered to open all the compartments one by one to find medicine, finding out how much she threw away. This story is too familiar to her. She absolutely hates Joy smoking. The first is rot death. The second is health damage. So she always threw away Joy's cigarettes. Yerim did not know if this sneaky behavior was discovered by the other person, only knowing that Joy had never spoken to her, so Yerim kept going on.

-

That night, Bae Joohyun lay on the bed, struggling to sleep. She thought again of Kang Seulgi's words at night. Are you telling the truth to her or not, why in that look, the love compared to ten years ago has not changed? The pupils were still like that, like wanting to bring all the sweet honey in the world pouring into her, making Irene uneasy. She didn't understand, didn't really understand, why could Seulgi like me so long? This vague feeling made her extremely uncomfortable. And panic. This was the first time in all these years that she had these thoughts about Kang Seulgi. It was clear that it was only one evening together, which could make her think so much. After all, was Seulgi suddenly reappearing in her life, right or wrong?