Minseok said "I thought Baekhyun was going into daddy mode but Yixing said he was afraid the whole time."

There was a soft barely audible knock on the door Chanyeol looked at Areum who shrugged going back to feeding Nana.

The door slowly opened it was Junmyeon hesitantly peeking in the room. Luhan said "come in if you're coming in."

He stepped in closing the door behind him, but he didn't move further into the room. Areum didn't speak to him "hey Lu Minnie wanna hold her? She's sleeping now."

Chanyeol said "if we keep holding her while she sleeps, she'll never sleep on her own Dove."

Yifan hummed "she's a day old Chanyeol it's alright. Maybe stop after a month or so."

Luhan made grabby hands "gimme my granddaughter."

Areum playfully rolled her eyes before passing Nana to Luhan who was bouncing excitedly Minseok told him to calm down so he wouldn't jostle Nana so much.

Junmyeon looked around nervously then muttered "I don't know if you want me here or not. Yixing and Yeol told me everything went well."

Areum asked "do you wanna be here? It's fine if you don't."

Minseok and Yifan nervously tapped their feet rapidly as Junmyeon stayed silent. Luhan had no idea what was happening around him to busy watching Nana sleep. Chanyeol chuckled a little and asked, "do you wanna know her name or see her?"

Junmyeon didn't look at Chanyeol "I I can I talk to Areum alone?"

The four other men looked at Areum who nodded and told Luhan he could put Nana in her crib and leave or he could take her to the nursery area. He decided to leave Nana with Areum. Yifan offered to pay for food down in the food court as the four of them left.

Junmyeon said "I am so sorry honeybee."

Areum hummed "stop apologizing. I'm not mad anymore. I was being serious at Cosmic Myeonie you don't have to be her dad if you don't think you can. She has enough uncles to make up for not having a dad."

Junmyeon smiled a little bit "it'd be weird to be your boyfriend and not treat her as my daughter. I don't know why I was so childish."

"because I wasn't trying to talk to you or anybody other than Yeol Hunnie and Baek for the last five months. I didn't even tell you if I wanted to stay, your girlfriend or not. I was being childish too."

Junmyeon took her hand gently and looked lovingly into her eyes "Areum baby I love you more than anything. I want to stay with you, and I want to be in her life."

Areum nodded "I love you to Myeonie. But I don't want you to feel like you need to be here for both of us. Chanyeol has stepped up and the rest of the boys are willing to help me too. It's not like I'm gonna force you to help me."

He was quiet for a long time. Areum had laid down "I'm sleepy. Do you wanna lay with me?"

Junmyeon smiled and nodded carefully laying behind Areum. When the boys came back, they found Areum and Junmyeon sleeping. Just as they entered Nana started fussing again and Chanyeol went into to super uncle mode and rushed over to her little crib.

He gently picked her up and held her close to his chest "it's ok princess. Uncle Chan is here. Seok baby do you see her bottle anywhere?"

Chanyeol changed Nana's diaper while Minseok Luhan and Yifan looked around for the bottle. Luhan found it and gave it to Chanyeol who feed Nana. Yifan looked at the two in bed "should we wake them? At least Areum. She's gotta get used to waking up with the baby."