Secrets

I finally home. I'm exhausted. Those damn gangsters are rough. "My ass..." I'm rubbing my butt, the pain inside is killing me but that was fantastic threesome sex.

I can't tell Boboiboy what I have been through, it'll be my secret from now on. Even though, he's okay with my work as a prostitute. "It's your job anyway, I'm okay with it" That's what he said, but...

This time, I did it on my own and it's not part of the job.

I am more interested in Adudu's project though. A drug? his reaction was out of control.

I want it...

"Fang~ I'm home!" oh, that's boi! I ran to greet him then kissed him. Boboiboy asked me what is the matter but I only hugging him. He hugs me back.

I'm sorry Boboiboy,

it feels like I was cheating on you. I feel so bad.

"Hey? Wanna make out?" He asked me out but I feel so tired and I can feel my ass will break. But I want Boboiboy. I regretted it.

"I... Want to sleep, Boboiboy. Maybe next time?" I said with a smile. Boboiboy put his flat face then he smirked. "This isn't you, did something happen?" My eyes are wide open, what is this feeling? I'm trembling. I can't speak. right now, he's so terrifying.

"No, I just... Not in the mood-" I stop hugging him and looked away.

"Hah! What joke is that? You mostly like to spread legs for me when I asked you, and now you're not in the mood?!" he grabs my both shoulders and shaking me roughly.

"...Boi..." He stops then he chuckled.

"Sorry, I don't mean to yell at you like that. I also have a bad mood. Let's make dinner then go straight to sleep." He sighed and walks over to me.

"What was that?"

"I never see him behaving like that."

After Dinner, we slept together without any sex. He's beside me but he's not turning his face to me. I, on the other hand, naughty myself. I masturbate while looking at Boboiboy's back, I tried to hold my moan so he can't hear me. I said I'm not in the mood but, my lust-self is begging me. I end up cumming alone.

(***)

Morning, as always Boboiboy woke up early, of course, he needs to work. His phone vibrates, I know that he also has privacy but it keeps bugging me lately, that phone won't stop vibrating last night, it seems like someone is trying to contact my boyfriend. So I take a look. 45 messages, 5 calls? That's a lot. I checked the name.

"Ying?"

Boboiboy snaps his phone from me. And then he turns it off.

"Boi? Why is Ying keep texting you?"

He looked at me with his cold eyes. He put his officer's cap on and said "Is not of your business. I'm going to work now." He left. He didn't even kiss me before he goes. I can't even hold him. But, I'm his boyfriend.

"Is he cheating on me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ying? That's impossible, Fang." Yaya put her magazine down after hearing my question about Boboiboy and Ying's relationship. "But, it looks like Boboiboy is trying to hide it from me, I feel so anxious," I uttered.

"Hear me, Fang, Ying is my best friend, she would never date Boboiboy and she knew that you and Boboiboy are in the relationship, She's not a bitch!" I knew that Ying is a wonderful person, she's acting like a tomboy but she's sweet on the inside. Then, why it bothers me? I don't understand.