13- Remember .

Marquise Dale

A C E

"What go down Ace?" A nigga said.

I smiled and dapped him up.

"Im cooling brotha" I said then walked in the office.

"This nigga must've got some pussy cause he all happy and shit" Dre said causing me turn around.

"Aye, mind yo business" I said and he started laughing.

"Wassup boss man, what we gotta do?" I said and he looked up from his computer.

"Jordan and dem on the way here for a sit down, so get everybody in the conference room" He said and my mood went down.

"Ain't shit we need to talk about... the fuck we gone say? Why y'all torturing us? Headass the fuck" I said and he sighed.

"Nigga just fucking listen and do what the fuck I said" He said and I sighed then rubbed my hand across my durag and left the room.

"All you niggas go to the conference room" I said and they did as told.

"Hey Ace, you seem upset what's wrong?" A bitch I used to fuck with said to me.

"Stop talking to me" I said pushing her out the way.

"Dayum, you niggas so damn rude! but fa what?" She said and I turned around.

"Cause ion wanna talk to you Tracy" I said then walked in the conference room.

I sat down on the chair and stared at the wall as my left leg shook up and down.

Minutes later my dad walked in with them bitchass niggas behind them.

"My niggasss!" Jordan said with a smile.

We all stale faced him causing him to chuckle as he took a seat across from us.

"Why you here?" Maurice asked him.

"To discuss some shit" He said then leaned back in the chair.

"Ain't shit to be said" I said.

"Aight well lemme tell you something, We can squash this little... beef whatever you wanna call it. But ima need some cash from ya" He said and we scrunched our faces up.

"Hell n- how much you talking?" My dad said.

"100 grand" He said intertwining his fingers.

"You got the game fucked up jack" Derrick said laughing.

"Welp, ain't shit stopping till I get what the fuck I want" He said getting up from his chair.

I mugged him as he stood up.

"Before you go, just remember where the fuck you came from. When yo mama kicked you out, just remember who was there and offered you shelter. But you so 2Faced that you let the money change you.Let that sink in.." I said and his face changed from nothing to guilt.

I got up walking past him, exiting the trap. I got in my car and drove off to my house.

I pulled up then walked inside and heard loud talking.

I followed the noise and saw Ari on the phone with Jayda.

"What you so loud for?" I asked her and she turned around.

"I'm not even loud, but Jayda bitch that is craazy" She said then I turned around about to leave her room.

"Wait, Marquise I gotta talk to you after I get off the phone" She said and I nodded.