11- Kick Ha Out .

Ari & Yosohn

A R I A N A

"Why is she here with all her shit?" Natalie said to Ace.

"Cause she can" he said then walked past her up the stairs.

I chuckled following behind him.

"Hea, you can sleep in here" He said leading me to the guest room.

"Thanks" I said putting my stuff down.

"Ima sneak back up in here doe" He said then winked at me before leaving.

I shook my head laughing then got on my phone seeing all the texts Gervonta sent me.

"Kill me then bitch" I mumbled.

I heard the door open but I didn't turn around.

"Why you here?" I heard Natalie's voice say.

"Why are you?" I said and she chuckled.

"Baby you don't know me" She said and I shrugged.

"And ion wanna know you, so get the fuck out before I drag yo ass" I said getting up.

"Bitch remember you're in my house!" She said and I let out the ugliest laugh.

"Your house? Bitch Marquise bought this house and you just sleeping under it" I said and she crossed her arms.

"He gone kick yo ass out for calling him that shit keep on" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Nah baby, yo ass gone get kicked out" I said with a smirk.

She stale faced me then walked away across the   hall to her room.

I grabbed some clothes then walked to the bathroom.

When I opened the door I saw Ace halfway naked.

"My bad.. but can you get out so I can take a shower?" I said trying to avoid looking down.

"I was finna take one" He said and I sighed walking back out but he grabbed my arm pulling me back in.

"Uhn uhn..." I said laughing and he put his finger on my lips making me shut up.

He started the shower and took his boxers off making me look down.

"My eyes are here" He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I took my shorts off along with everything else and locked the door on the slick.

I got in the shower behind him watching the water drip from his body to the floor.

"Why is she still here?" I said with a mug.

"Want me to kick her out baby?" He said making me laugh.