05

In Remedial Goodness 101 class, the villain kids were working on their school work and Rachel setting something up and Fairy Godmother approaching them

"Children, as you uh know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to uh- distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother says with a smile.

She gestures the teens to follow her. Mal lead the way with Evie, Jay, and Carlos behind her. Rachel had a monitor sitting in front of them on a wheeling standing. Rachel handed a remote to Fairy Godmother, who pressed a button.

On the screen were the villains Rachel had only heard about in stories.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." It was Maleficent.

Fairy Godmother handed the remote back to the princess, Rachel set it on the stand and stepped a little out of frame. She didn't want to be seen by the villains.

"Is it- Is is-?" Maleficent says.

"Press enter," Jafar says

They witness these villains who were once terrifying in their glory days, have issues with a simple remote.

"Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken. Ugh! I have electronic equpi-!" Maleficent cut herself off.

It was at that point that the villains were now able to see and hear everything coming from the classroom.

Evil Queen approached the screen, "Evie! It's mommy. Oh, look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She says.

Maleficent rolls her eyes, "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Cruella moves closer to the screen, "Oh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella asks.

Mal stepped forward, "This is Fairy Godmother," She introduced.

Maleficent chuckles, "Still doing tricks with eggplants?

Fairy Godmother got a little upset, "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." She declares.

Maleficent continued, "You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really? What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" She then laughed.

Fairy Godmother frowns, "They were mice! They were not-!" She turns to the teens, "They were mice.

Fairy Godmother walks out of frame of the monitor, standing near Rachel. Mal then steps more into the center of the screen, Evie on her left and the boys on her right.

"Hi, mom." Mal says.

"Mal!" Maleficent exclaims, "I m-m miss you."

Jafar leans in a little, "You children are never far from our thoughts."