04

Rachel was at her locker the next day

Rachel was at her locker the next day. She heard some shouting, cheering actually. Rachel looked up to see none other than Jay leaning against a railing, and below were girls screaming his name. Some of the girls were the same girls who were at the sleepover.

Rachel groans.

Thinking about how they teased her literally hours before about the idea of having a crush on Jay, and now they were flocking to him. It was only because they got makeovers thanks to Mal. Rachel wasn't jealous of the girls getting new looks like Audrey was, but she really wished they would get to know them instead of liking the villain kids for getting something in return.

She was surprised that somehow she managed to have blocked out most of Audrey's complaining to Ben.

"She did it to Jane's hair, too. Fairy Godmother's not happy about." Audrey says sounding very annoyed.

Rachel shuts her locker and turns to the princess, "What's the harm?" She asks.

Audrey turns to Rachel, "What's the harm?" She then turns back to her boyfriend, "It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips, the legs, and the clothes. Then everybody looks good and then- where will I be?"

Ben tries to comfort his girlfriend, "Listen, Audrey." He says.

Audrey shakes her head, "I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" She asks.

Ben nods, "Okay."

"Bye, Bennyboo." Audrey says.

"Bye," Ben says.

She kisses Ben on the cheek, and didn't even acknowledge Rachel as she walked off. Rachel leaned against the lockers and stared at the future king.

"Still head over heels for her?" Rachel asks.

Ben doesn't answer. He shakes his head and then turns around to find Mal at her locker. Rachel noticed this as well. Rachel moved off the rows of lockers and then stepped next to Ben.

"I'll see you at the game," Rachel says.

Ben looks at Rachel, "Alright." He smiles, "Later."

Rachel glanced at the villain kids now outside, "Yeah, later."

Mal seemed to have waited for Rachel to leave for her to move forward with her plan, if they handed the cookie while Rachel was around Mal was too concerned that Rachel might catch onto their plan.

Mal shuts her locker with a wicked smile, "Hey, Bennyboo." She says with excitement.

Ben smiles, "Hey." He says as he steps over to Mal.

"I just made a batch of cookies." Mal pulls out a bag with one cookie in it, "Double chocolate chip, do you want one?"

Ben shakes his head smiling, "Oh, I uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much." He says, "Next time."