01

Inside the King Beast's castle, the young prince was being tailored in his suit

Inside the King Beast's castle, the young prince was being tailored in his suit. A man who was doing the tailoring was swatting at the prince every time he moved.

Sitting on a sofa chair in the room was a blonde member of royalty. Whereas the prince was dressed in such a nice suit, this young women was more casual. She was wearing a purple and black flannel shirt, black jeans, and purple boots with pink lace.

"Something on your mind, Benny?" She asks.

Prince Ben looked at her.

Ben and Rachel had been friends since they were in diapers. That is about the same time the two had known Audrey, the prince's girlfriend.

Ben nods, "I have been thinking a lot about my duty becoming King of Auradon." He says.

Rachel pushes herself off the sofa chair when she saw Ben's gaze move to the window, she knew exactly where he was looking at. She walked over to the window and looked at the Isle of the Lost.

"You know if your father could've put my father on the Isle." Rachel says, "My mom and I will always be grateful for that."

Ben gives her a small smile, "He gave up his ways of thieving." He says.

Rachel glanced at her friend and smirks, "Yeah," She says, "But way better than his whole, "They got my nose wrong again," every time my mother has a painting done with him."

Ben laughs lightly and then Rachel leans against the window and looks at him. She noticed his gaze moves back in the direction of the Isle. She always wondered what the Isle was like, her parents only told her it's where the villains go. That was it.

As if on cue, in came King Beast and Queen Belle.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" King Beast exclaims.

Belle held onto her husband and says, "He's turning sixteen, dear." She says.

Ben waves at his dad, "Hey, pops."

Rachel pushes herself off where she was leaning against, and was greeted to a friendly smile from Queen Belle. In a way, Queen Belle always saw Rachel as a daughter to her, despite being happy to have Ben as her son.

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two." King Beast says but the last part was a joke.

Queen Belle looks at her husband as she lightly hits him, "Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight." She says.

King Beast grins and steps forward to his son, "Ah, it was either you or a teapot."

Queen Belle rolls her eyes, while the teens sort of laugh at the moment. King Beast turns to his wife and tells her, he was only kidding. Which then he kissed his queen on the top of her head.