Ch.9(very short chapter)

" What do you mean the pod is moving on?! It's still summer, I-its not time yet?!" I asked my mother.

"Izuku, after everything that has happened recently the pod is moving early. We will return in 2 years as usual. It's for the safety of the pod, we're leaving tomorrow at sunrise," mother explained.

I needed time to process this, so I seperated from the pod for a bit. I wanted to go to my cove. As I made my way there I saw a familiar tail enter before I did. My heart started to pound in my chest as I picked up speed.

"Y/n," I called to her.

She quickly turned around and smiled brightly at me. She swam over to and pulled me into a tight hug.

"So what are up y/n,'' I asked.

"Well my harpoon bandage can finally come off. Can you help me take it off?" She asked me.

I agreed but I felt guilt wash over as I remember the events that played out. I unwrap the bandage and it revealed a star-shaped scar on her shoulder.
Y/n said it made her look cool and tough. While it made me laugh a little I still felt bad for not being the one to protect her.

"Izuku you seem really sad today. Are those bullies causing problems again?" Y/n asked.

"No, no it's just, my pod is moving early, and I still want to spend more time with you," I said with a frown.

"Do to all the stuff that happened recently I was kind of expecting it,"
y/n said in a sad tone.

I scooted closer to her and held her hand. Y/n leaned closer to me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"So how soon are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Tomorrow morning," I stated.

"Wow. Um that's fast-"

She was interrupted by the call of the Conch Shell from my Pod. A wave of dread washed over me, as I slowly let go of y/n's hand. Y/n gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she follows my half way to my pod.

"Stay safe out there, izuku. Things will be kind of different when you come back," y/n informs me.

"Different in What way?" I asked nervesly.

"I have been nominated to become an a Apprentice of a council member. Meaning I will be trained to one day protect the island and my people," y/n said with a bright smile.

I felt overwhelming joy come over me. Hearing how happy y/n sounded, was so refreashing. It sounded like
Y/n was about to become a part of something that was very important.

______

The embraced each other, y/n pulling Izuku into a passionate kiss. Little did they know Inko just happened to be looking for her son. She hid behind some coral and she watched her son kiss the beautiful siren. Inko smiled as tears of joy escaped your eyes.

'Just like us huh Damon,' Inko whispered to her self.

__________________________________

Hey readers sorry for the short chapter I am working on three books at this point. When is the story the other my other my hero Academia story. My third story calling all RWBY fans I am working on a Oscar Pine x reader story. So updates will be slower than usual. Sorry but I'll be working on the next chapter very soon, see you next chapter.