Goddess - Loki

Words: 823
Warnings: ?? Self doubt ??

Request from @scoutsofty - I tried my best and changed it up a small bit. I hope you like it!

You had been invited to one of Starks annual big parties and the invitation said you could bring a plus one. After begging and begging, Tony finally allowed you to bring your boyfriend Loki to the party as long as he promised not to attempt to kill anyone or take over the world. After telling Loki this he pouted and rolled his eyes. You snorted and playfully hit his shoulder making him chuckle.

Now you were both walking through the doors of the party. You were wearing (dress in picture above) and Loki was wearing his black suit. You walked through the doors arm in arm before settling somewhere near the bar.

"A drink?" Loki offered.

"If you insist." You smiled back happily. Loki ordered already knowing what you like before you both launched into a chat. You laughed and talked for ages. After a while, you excused yourself so you could go to the ladies room.

Whilst in there, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You saw a woman smiling back. Looking closer your smile faltered. You looked at your reflection and noticed each and every flaw. How could you be good enough for a god? An actual god? You heard the door being opened so you quickly pulled yourself together, slapped on a fake smile and made your way back to Loki.

The music violently hit your ears again as you re-entered the room. The dance floor was full of people. You struggled to get the crowd of bodies as the flashing lights started to hurt your eyes. Eventually you made your way out and spotted Loki.

He was sat with a beautiful woman in a sexy red dress. He smiled as she drew her fingers across his arm that was leaning onto the bar. You started to make your way over to them when she leaned in. Your body froze, unable to move, and your breath caught in your throat as their lips met. The lights got brighter and the bass of the music shook the floor. Your vision started to blur. Suddenly you were pulled out of your trance by a voice.

"Y/n! Darling, it's not what it looks like, I promise." Loki shouted over the music. You felt someone pulling you way from him. As you were being pulled away, you turned to see Tony's hand on your arm. Lifelessly, you let yourself be pulled away and into the elevator.

"The lab Friday." Tony ordered. His arm moved from your arm to around your waist, keeping you secure. As you both emerged from the lift, you were greeted by a sorcerer supreme. "Strange." Tony greeted. "There is a party going on."

"Parties. Not really my thing anymore." He replied. "Why are you both down here?"

"Y/n looked like she needed a breather." Tony answered, sitting you down on a chair. Stephen walked over and sat next to you, whilst Tony perched on the table. "Okay, Stark and strange therapy, now open for business." Strange rolled his eyes.

"What's happened?" He asked. You explained the situation with Tony and Stephen making contributions at the right moments. Then you sighed.

"I'm so stupid. How could I think that I was good enough for a god?" You laughed sadly at yourself.

"Woah woah woah! Not good enough? Are you mad?!" Tony exclaimed. Just as Tony said this, the lift opened. Thor walked out.

"Who's mad?" He asked.

"Y/n. She says she's not good enough for a god, specifically your brother."

"She said what?" A voice came from inside the lift. Loki emerged looking shocked and worried. Your head snapped up. "My love, what are you talking about?" He said softly. Quickly, he shot a look at the others who got the message and all piled into the lift and left.

"I'm not Loki. Don't lie anymore. Look at me. Really look at me. I'm a mess. Compared to that girl-"

"Stop right now. That girl is nothing compared to you. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. Honestly it was quite horrific and I pushed her away as soon as I could. You are beautiful, amazing and the funniest and most interesting person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You accept me even after everything that I've done. Y/n, you are a goddess and compared to you, I am nothing." Your smile increased as he went on and finally you cut him off with a kiss. It was full of love and passion, you felt Loki smiling into the kiss.

"I love you so much." You smiled.

"I love you so much too, my queen."

————————————————————————————————————————
A/N oof this took wayyyy too long to publish lmao

Hope you liked this. First post in a month, damn.

Thank you for reading!

- Lucy x