Nice to see you - avengers

Words:1098
Warnings: idk says crap once

(Thank you for the support on my last chapter! It's really appreciated! Xx)

You walked into the tower with a spring in your step, making sure to be careful of course. Your day had been great. You met up with your friend wade and hung out for a couple hours. And you had a very calm and normal trip home. Whilst walking you accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder.

"Watch it!"

"I'm sorry I didn't see you."

"Obviously."

"No really," you tilted your sunglasses, "I'm blind." You heard the man have an intake of breath as he went to say something but you just said sorry again and walked away. You were trying not to use your cane anymore and we're getting good at it slowly.

As you walked into the avengers only elevator, unknown to you, the buttons deactivated as you didn't need them.

"Penthouse please Friday."

"Of course." FRIDAY spoke.

As the lift went up the music changed to highway to hell and you knew that Tony knew you were coming. You smiled to yourself just as the door opened. You knew the penthouse inside and out so there were no problems there.

You carefully stepped out of the lift hearing silence. Tony must be in the lab, you thought. Whilst walking over to the sofa you tripped on a box but was able to steady yourself.

"Hey fri, tell Tony that there's a faster way to kill me than putting random objects on the floor." You said sarcastically, laughing to yourself. The billionaires voice came over the speakers.

"That's payback for tripping me the other day. What if I died?" He joked back.

"Then perish." You smiled. Sitting down on the sofa.

"On my way up to the penthouse."

"Okay, don't trip." You said and heard a laugh on the other end.

"Mr Stark has disconnected."

What you didn't know was that there was a group of ex-avengers watching the entire interaction. Well, you didn't know until you heard breathing.

You sat up straight and put your hand in your bag, securing your hand around your weapon.

"Who's there?" You asked cautiously. The elevator dinged and Tony Stark stepped out. You recognised him by his footsteps. "Stop." You said at him. "UI." UI stands for Unknown Intruder. It's something you've done since you got here.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just the ex-avengers," Tony said placing a hand on your shoulder. The rogue avengers winced at the name. "They are just early." He turned to the group.

"Guys, this is (Y/n). She's blade." Your best friend introduced you. Steve Rogers was the first to step forward.

"I'm Steve Rogers," he held his hand out, "nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." You didn't shake his hand as you didn't know he held it out. The others looked at each other and Wanda whispered a small 'rude' but you thought you heard wrong as you didn't mean to be rude. This then happened again as every person introduced themselves. By the end they were all glaring at you, thinking you were stuck up. Next came Clint.

Now, Clint was not stupid. He knew you were blind by the time you sat on the sofa.

"Hello (y/n), I'm Clint. It's very nice to meet you." He spoke. "Can I shake your hand?" You nodded and held your hand out. His hand was rough and you could tell that he was Hawkeye by how pulling back the arrows have dented his fingertips slightly. You smiled.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Clint." You said. Tony smiled warmly at Clint for understanding. The others just looked very confused. Wanda tried to look in your head but couldn't cause you had blocked her out. They had no idea what was going on. Tony was so confused at why they were being so rude. Clint just turned around with a blank face.

"She's blind." He deadpanned. You and Tony burst out laughing. Everyone's face fell.

"Is that why Wanda called me rude earlier?" You laughed. Wanda's face went bright red. "Tony why didn't you tell them?!"

"Cause I thought it was obvious!" He laughed. You both calmed down and you heard someone approach you.

"Hello, I haven't had chance to introduce myself. I'm Bucky." You heard a kind voice say.

"Hey Bucky, I'm (Y/n)." You held out your hand and he was hesitant but shook it. "Woah is your arm metal?" You asked, an interested look on your face.

"Erm.. ye-yeah. It is."

"So cool." You breathed, hand still in his. "It's that all that's metal or-?"

"That-that's it. Just the arm." He spoke smiling slightly. You brushed your thumb over his palm and your facial expression faltered as you felt a wire under the first layer of metal moving around as if it was a muscle spasming.

"Isn't that a bit uncomfortable?" You asked taking his arm in your hands and running your finger the length of the wire. Bucky tensed up a bit as you did this.

"Y-yeah it is. How'd you feel it?" He stuttered out.

"The rest of my senses have heightened significantly." You shrugged. "Tones?"

"Yeah I'll fix it for you." Tony shrugged. You still had Bucky's arm in your hand.

"Crap, sorry. I should have asked if that was ok. I just got carried away." You smiled taking your hands away.

"It's ok , doll." He chuckled. Steve's eyes widened and Bucky caught it. He cleared his throat and shot a glare at Steve that read shut your mouth. Steve chucked.

"Sorry we were so rude to you." Steve said.

"No, no. It's fine. I'm crap at first impressions so I don't find them important. Let's just forget about it." You said, waving your hand to dismiss the situation. "I hope you don't mind but it's late and I'd like to finish my audio book for I go bed."

"Not at all." Clint said.

"Good night everyone." You said standing up. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Night tones," you hugged him, "go to sleep or I'll come and get you." You chucked.

"Night hun, I promise I'll sleep." Tony said before kissing you on the forehead.

"Love you." You said as you left.

"Love you too." Tony replied smiling. As you walked down the corridor, the avengers could hear FRIDAY.

"Paper towns miss?"

"Please."

Back in the room, the avengers raised their eyebrows at Tony.

"You and her?" Sam questioned. Tony just chuckled.

"Nope. She's basically my sister." Tony explained. Steve smirked and looked at Bucky.

"So, buck-"

"I will finish that mission, Steve. Don't test me."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Hope you guys liked that. I had trouble ending this so I hope it didn't turn out rushed.

Please vote and comment requests

See you in the next chapter! Thank you!

- Lucy x

(4 days until I see endgame and I am BRICKING IT) (HELP)