Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot

Start from the beginning

What I've learned in the last 30 seconds of reading subtitles, is all about a radio interview Gil did this morning with Ryan Seacrest.

            "His relationship with his parents has always been strained, especially after the reckless things Sav did to himself when he was younger."

The sound bite from the interview is all and enough I need to hear, or more like read before I turn away. Looking back at TJ, he asks me if I've heard a words he's said.

            "No. On second thought I will do that interview, you pick the best option and make it soon. I have a few things to do." I say as I get up and throw down two twenties.

          "Think about your career Saville, what are you going to do?" TJ asks before I can walk away.

           "I am thinking about my career. I have a photoshoot downtown with Violet in an hour, and you will set up that interview because I asked you to. And next time you want to lecture me about my personal decisions, remember there are a lot of other Management Companies out there." I whisper yell as I don't want to make a scene in this crowded place. His face instantly pales at my threat and he simply nods as I walk out and head for the back of the hotel.

_________

It took a few calls but by the time I arrive at the Photographer's studio I have an entourage of security guards. Walking in, I am quickly swarmed by hair & makeup people and even the photographer himself. Everyone begins talking and discussing things about lighting and angles.

Walking away from the swarm, I sit down in the salon-like chair next to Violet who sits on her phone. She looks up and smiles brightly, before putting the device down.

            "You have a much bigger crowd today? I got used to your seeing your Giant, don't tell me he's available." She jokes about the missing Finn in my group. Smiling back at her, I laugh lightly at lightness in her mood today.

           "Don't even think about it Vi, I have him on lock. He's simply taken the day off." I reply as people start applying creams and powders to my face and body, hiding the obvious sexual marks from last night.

          "Seems like someone had a bit of fun last night." She speaks, a smirk on her face as she eyes the red rings around my wrists.

          "Could be..." I answer quietly, not putting any real emphasis to it.

           "It's been way too long since I played like that."

             "You mean?" I ask, which has her laughing loudly, almost shocking her assistant and her own makeup group.

             "You should really come to my club when we get back to L.A." Violet offers, making it all the more obvious to me. Suddenly all the things I have assumed about her come together. Her attitude not only towards people, but situations and everything make it more and more easy to see her as a Dominatrix.

             "I'm...not like you." I reveal and yet the reaction I was expecting never comes. Her eyes only soften, as does the smile on her face. She suddenly reminds me so much of Mason and his attitude towards me.

              "I could tell, Sweetie. You're a fantastic actor, but you can't really hide that part of yourself a 100% of the time. Plus I'm sure my Pet would love to meet another male Sub."