8. Falling

The whole day felt so weird. After I got home I just went into my room and let myself fall on the bed.

"ArGH, being in love sucks.", I sighed. Why did I have to fall in love with him? Why not Chan? He's a nice guy and half of a dumbass that Felix is. The world seems to fucking hate me.

Suddenly my stomach grumbled and I had the urge to eat, so I got downstairs to got myself some spaghetti from yesterday. Living the healthy lifestyle, my friends.

I was heating up the spaghetti when I noticed that the house is oddly quiet.

Mom is still not home...I should give her a call, maybe she is just busy...

In the same moment I took my phone and dialed the number of my mother.

"The person you are trying to reach is currently not available..."

I try to call her again but she still doesn't pick up. To be honest, I'm scared, she wasn't here this morning, she wasn't here when I got home and now she doesn't pick up her phone?
I mean of course I could be overreacting and she's just busy but that never happened.

I decided to message Felix, maybe he knows something to calm me down....

Even after minutes he didn't answer me.

He's ALWAYS on his god damn phone why isn't he now?

Praise the lord.

Wow, he helped me a lot this time. I hate that he's always busy since he got himself that ugly hoe. Maybe she told him lies about me and now he tries to avoid me? Nah, he would never or......?

But that didn't really mattered right now.

I was sure that I will stay awake until my mom comes home. I wouldn't be able to sleep anyways.

Was she okay? Did my father do something to her?

In the same moment of my thought, I heard the clicking of the front door and ran to it just to see my father coming into the house.

"Where is mom?", I asked him. It doesn't matter to me anymore what he does to me but if he hurts my mom, I swear to god, I'll do anything to ruin his life.

He ignored me and walked past me. "I asked you a question.", I said but this time a bit louder.

"Stop being so cocky or you will regret it, child.", he answered but still not looking at me.

"What did you do to her?", I walked up to him and looked him straight in the eyes. Wow, when did I become so brave?

"Shut up, you're talking too loud. Just like your mother but she didn't want to shut up so I had to make her do it.", he smiled.

"What....", I was like paralysed. "What does that mean?"

"Go out of my way. Now.", he pushed past me.

"I said....What does that mean?!", I yelled at him and pushed him so he tripped.

"Fucking brat.", he stood up and grabbed my head and pushed me on the floor.

"If. you. won't. shut. up. I. will. end. you. like. your. mom.", he went all out this time. I felt how I started to lose my senses and everything began to black out. I should have jumped down the building on that day.

Note:
Please excuse that short chapter, I'm currently om vacation with my family but I really wanted to update the story :(
Thank you for reading and thank you for all the nice comments I received uwu