1. Start Line

Here I am now. At the top of a building. Standing at the edge. Just one step further and all my problems would end.

Why am I here? Everything was just going wrong. My parents were only scolding me for my grades getting worse and the bullying at my school just won't stop. I couldn't do it anymore.

A tear ran down my face. "My whole life has just been a waste.", I said to myself.

"It is not.", a unfamiliar voice behind me spoke up.

I turned around and saw a guy. Probably around 15.

"Don't come any closer or I'll jump!", I said with a trembling voice.

"No, No! Don't! I'll stay here!", he said with an incredible deep voice.

"What the fuck do you want?", I asked still grabbing the railing.

"I'm here to stop you from doing something very stupid.", he answered.

"You don't even know me, so go and mind your own business!", I said, then I turned around again to look down the building and closing my eyes.

"Then tell me.", he said.

"What?", I asked in disbelief.

"Tell me why you are here. Why do you want to end your life like this?"

No one ever cared. My parents didn't have time nor interest and I didn't have friends or any relatives here. I had my grandma. She always listened to me when I had problems but she passed away a few weeks ago.

"I-I have nothing to live for anymore.", I said at the edge of crying.

"Please come here and talk with me okay?", he asked.

"No.", I simply said. I don't want somebody to talk with me now. Nobody ever did, so why now?

"Please, I won't bother you after that anymore. I promise.", he said.

Somehow his voice was calming me down. Should I talk with him? I sighed and turned around and walked up to him.

"Thank you.", he smiled at me. "So now tell me. I'm listening.", he said.

"Why do you even care?", I asked.

"Why shouldn't I? When I stood in front of the building I looked up and saw you. I couldn't just ignore the fact you were about to kill yourself.", he answered. "Will you tell me now? Maybe I can help?", he continued with a smile.

We talked for at least two hours. I cried a lot but after I talked with him all of my problems didn't seem that worse anymore. I was so happy about the fact somebody finally talked with me. Maybe I just wanted someone to listen to me?

"Ah, I haven't asked for your name yet.", I said.

"Right.", he laughed. "I'm Felix and you are?"

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Felix."

And that was literally three years ago. You may believe it or not we became best friends.

__________________

First Chapter! I hope you liked it. :')