1 1

GyuYong🔞

/

Months passed and Taeyong and Mingyu stopped hanging out with Jaehyun.

Mingyu would get jealous, or Jaehyun would get pissed off. It was best if they just stopped talking all together.

Taeyong would pass Jaehyun in the hallway and wave and smile, but that was where their contact ended.

In no time at all, Graduation was just around the corner.

As they lined up to get their robes and cap, Mingyu put his arm around Taeyong.

"So have you decided where you're going after all of this?" Mingyu looked around the high school.

"Korea University," Taeyong said.

"Oh... Thats cool." Mingyu shrugged.

"Where are you going?" Taeyong asked, moving forward in the line.

"Nowhere. I think I'll just take a break from school for a year or two." Mingyu smiled.

"Oh, that's cool I guess." Taeyong shrugged.

Mingyu wasn't stupid, he wasn't a genius, but he could get into a good college if he wanted.

/

"God baby you're so hot." Mingyu panted as he kissed Taeyong passionately.

"You're not so bad yourself." Taeyong smiled.

Mingyu pushed his shirt over his head and began nibbling at Taeyongs nipples.

"Please, Taeyong. I have to have you. You're so beautiful." He panted.

Taeyong nodded.

Mingyu smiled. He pushed Taeyongs knee's up to his chest.

"Hold these for me?" He winked at Taeyong, who smiled and wrapped his arms under his knees and held them up, giving Mingyu access to his hole.

Mingyu rolled the condom on and squeezed a fair amount of lube out onto his cock, rubbing it around the condom.

Taeyong felt the cold lube on his hole as Mingyu worked it in slowly, stretching him out.

He moaned under Mingyus fingers and took a deep breath when he felt Mingyu's cock up against his ass.

Mingyu pushed in and the head popped in. Taeyong hissed and Mingyu paused, letting him adjust to his size.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked.

Taeyong nodded. "Keep going, I like the pain." He admitted.

Mingyu raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Okay..."

He pushed the rest of his cock into Taeyong's hole quickly.

Taeyong cried out in pain and pleasure and Mingyu began fucking him quickly.

Taeyong tossed his head back and forth as Mingyu pounded into him.

Taeyong would have cum sooner, but the feeling of Mingyu standing over him ruined it.

He pushed Mingyu back and climbed on top of his cock, sinking down on his pole.

He rolled his head back and moaned. He preferred being on top. In no time at all he squeezed Mingyus shoulders as his boyfriend jacked him off.

"Oh!" Taeyong cried out as he came for the second time that night.

Mingyu moaned and pulled Taeyong down against his chest.

"I love being eighteen." Mingyu laughed. "You wont be able to cum twice in one night forever, you know?" He smiled.

"Oh I can do more than that." Taeyong winked.

"You're a little horn baby. Why didn't we do this sooner?" Mingyu asked.

"I had to make sure you were the right guy, you know?" Taeyong smiled.

"So wait, you're a virgin?" Mingyu said, surprised.

"Not anymore." Taeyong chuckled.

"Wow... It means a lot to me that I was your first, Taeyong. It makes me feel really close to you."

Mingyu stroked Taeyong's back, as they laid together in the dark.

"I feel close to you too, Mingyu." Taeyong smiled.

He realized he wasn't lying.

Mingyu was one of the first people he had felt close to in a long time. He felt his heart begin to stir, something else he also hadn't felt in a long time.

"Good, I don't want us to be just a fling. I want this to mean something, Taeyong." Mingyu whispered.

"When I was in solitary, in the camps... I just shut myself off from everyone. Even when I got out. I can't connect with my dad, or with my teachers or any of the guys from school. I forgot how good it feels to be connected to someone." Taeyong admitted.

He put his ear to Mingyu's chest and listened to his heartbeat.

Mingyu sat quietly as Taeyong listened to the steady 'thump thump' of his chest. He put a hand on Mingyus chest.

As his heart beat, he let two small electrical currents flow from his hand.

Mingyu jumped and smiled.

"That feels... really weird." He said.

Taeyong did it again, letting the current flow at the same time as the beat of his heart. He smiled, and kept up the routine for awhile longer.

Finally he began falling asleep, letting the steady rhythm of Mingyu's heart soothe him.

//To be Continued