You've got a friend in me!

Start from the beginning

"Hi!! What's your name? I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae!!"

Jimin felt his hand being pulled into a hand shake as he listened to the deep but energetic voice. He looked up to see a smiling tall boy, he had blonde hair, nice gentle eyes and boxy smile plastered on his face.

'He's handsome and seems nice, young too... maybe around my age?' Jimin thought before introducing him self.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin but just call me Jimin" jimin smiled back a soft smile.

Tae pulled Jimin to sit on the bed beside him and turned to face him.

"Man am I glad I have you as a cell mate, I was scared in case I got a murder or something" Tae paused as he looked at Jimin who was looking at him with a raised brow, "oh my god! You aren't a murder are you? Shit I shouldn't assume things just because you are beautiful, you could be a mass serial killer for all I know" Tae rambled on to him self and telling his self to be more careful.

Jimin burst out laughing at Tae's rambles and speech which made Tae sit staring at him wondering if he really was Psychokiller.

"No, Tae I'm not a killer" Jimin wiped a tear from his eye.
"Oh thank the heavens, I thought I was going to have to sleep with one eye open tonight" he laughed with Jimin before speaking again, "I'm being charged with stealing cars and selling them off for myself, what are you being charged for?" Tae tilted his head as he looked at Jimin for an answer.

Jimin stopped smiling and quietly said, " possession and selling drugs... but I was set up" Jimin looked up to see Tae just blanked faced.

"He you probably don't believe me but I'm honestly innocent and was set up by my boyfriend" Jimin explained quickly not sure why he cared if Tae believed him or not.

"I believe you" Tae smiled and Jimin looked at him wondering if he was just saying that to make Jimin feel better or if he genuinely believed him, "if you say you didn't do it then I believe you, you have no reason to lie to me so yep, I believe you"

Jimin smiled his big killer smile that made his eyes disappear and his cheek raise to his eyes and his plum lips spread across his face. "Thank you Tae! That means a lot!!"

"Woah! Jimin you are super beautiful!" Jimin blushed as Tae continue "how old are you?"

"18"

Tae squealed, "we are the same age! Ah this must be fate" he smiled his cute boxy smile.

Jimin chuckled, "how long have you been here?"
"Hmm, 6 days, I think... yeah 6 days" Tae replied
"Oh, are you pleading guilty?" Jimin asked shyly
"Yep, I can barely deny it when they have video proof and a under cover cop caught me out" Tae scratched his head as if he was wondering how they caught him.

Jimin giggles and Tae looked confused "sorry, sorry I didn't mean to laugh, it's not funny, it's just you looked so cute just now" Jimin pinched Tae cheek making Tae blush and giggle too.

The two boys realised how well they got along and how much they had in common as they sat talking for hours about everything and anything.
Jimin smiled, laughed and beamed while talking to Tae almost making him forget the horrible situation he was in and the betrayal of Kai.

After they got served some food an officer shouted down echoing so everyone could hear'
"LIGHTS OUT IN 5 MINUTES"

Jimin looked at Tae with a sad smile and Tae grabbed his hands, "top or bottom?" Tae asked.
Jimin looked at him very shocked a panicked.
Tae waiting for an answer as he watched Jimin's eyes avert he gaze and his face heat up so he asked again but this time pointed.
"So top or bottom"
Jimin peep at Tae from the corner of his eye and his eyes widened when he saw Tae pointing to the beds with a smile. Jimin laughed nervously 'stupid Jimin, what the hell was you thinking he meant' he cursed at him self in his thoughts.
"Erm I don't mind, bottom? If that's ok?" Jimin pouted his lips like a child asking for candy.
"Then the bottom is all yours" Tae cooed at the cute baby in front of him before standing up and pulling Jimin up with him in to a tight hug.

Jimin was taken aback out wrapped his arm around the boy away and laid his head on his Tae chest as it was the first bit of warmth he had felt since this nightmare began. Tae pulled away and cupped Jimin little face in his large hands, "good night Jimin".
Tae jumped on the top bunk and laid down, Jimin turned round and laid on his bed pulling the thin quilt over him as he smiled.

"Goodnight Tae"
Then all the lights in every cell went out leaving Jimin in the darkness as he rolled to face to wall and grip the end of the quilt before going to sleep.

*end of chapter*
*So Jimin and Tae have met and become friends, all Jimin can do now if wait for his trail in court*