You've got a friend in me!

Two days had passed since Jimin was arrested and the cops still had no information on Kai's whereabouts.
Jimin awoke from a nap by the sound of the cell door opening, he sits up rubbing his eyes with his baby smol hands.

A deep voice called out, "Park Jimin, get up you are being moved". He did as the office said no fully understand what's happening. While the cop was hand cuffing him he quietly asked, "Sir, what's going to happen to me now? Where am I going? Am I going to prison now?"

The older cop raised a brow at the boy wondering how a naive youngster ended up in cuff so he replied as simple as he could so the young would understand, "we can hold people here for 48 hours so you are being moved to the main station where you will stay until your court hearing, which I heard might be soon as the cop have all the evidence they need".

Jimin's eye shot open wide, "They found Kai?" Jimin voice was more of a shout which made a few office look his way but then jimin frowned as a not so welcomed familiar voice replied.

"He said they have all the evidence they NEED, not ALL the evidence, meaning kid... they have us two so case closed" it was the man from the warehouse who was also cuffed and walking past jimin cell.

Jimin glared at the man, "shut up, I don't want to hear the likes of your lying arse", which just made the man grin and lick his lips amusingly.

After the cops cuffed the men they was both put in different vans, which made Jimin confused and wonder if they was going to the same place. He sat in back of the van which had no windows and a tinted separator between him and the drives. Jimin sat in silence trying to think where Kai could be because at this point he knew Kai had set him up and wouldn't be coming to help him to save his own arse, so at this point Jimin realised it was every man for his self.

He was soon brought out of his thoughts as the back doors of the van opened and two guard officers started uncuffing Jimin from the seat and cuffed him again before leading him out of the van and into a door at the side of a large building.

He was walked to a desk where they took his finger prints and checked his details, then a office lead him to a locker room and gave him some clean clothes which was the same as they ones he wore but in navy blue, the officer pointed behind Jimin so he turned his head.

Showers... "Am I aloud to take a shower?!" He asked with a bit of excitement in his voice as he felt dirty and achy.

The officer nods and hands him a tooth brush and paste to, Jimin smiled and didn't hesitate to get undressed a jump in the shower. The water was very hot but Jimin didn't mind he just enjoyed the warm water that fell on his now naked body, he turned to wash his back and made eye contact with the officer who flushed red at the sight of Jimin's naked body.
Jimin panicked and quickly turning back round realising he was so pleased to be having a shower he didn't think about covering up.

After Jimin showered, brushed teeth and got dressed in fresh clothing he was led down a hall and through a lot of security points before he walked down a hall full of cells with men in. As he walked down men shouted comments and whistled as Jimin passed theirs cells,
"oh we have a beauty"
"A man finally new meat"
"Look this way pretty boy".

Jimin's heart was now pounding so hard in this chest that he thought for sure it was going to explored. His eyes shift left to right as he tired now to lock eyes with anyone and kept his head down.
The officer stop at a cell and spoke,
"Taehyung, step away from the cell gate while I open it"
Jimin looked at the officers in shock, 'Am I sharing a cell!!!!? Oh god please be nice' Jimin's thought as he heard feet moving in front of him. The officer opened the cell door and walked Jimin and took the cuffs off, Jimin didn't look up until he heard to officers walk out and walk away.