°~Flashback~°

The sunset finally appeared, its colors beautiful as ever, sunbeams shining thru the moving clouds

It was a spring day, around 8 PM. The time when a certain kid liked to go out to the local park to play with his friends. There, in the park, was a perfect display of the sunset, its light going thru the tree branches and leaves.

The said kid, named as Katsuki Bakugo, went there every weekend with his parents and his friends. Everytime he arrived there he would be greeted with his 3 male friends, one of them being Midoriya Izuku.

At that time the park was almost empty, only a few couples and other people entering and exiting the park.
Katsuki grinned at his friends, holding his ball under his armpit.

"Hey guys, i brought my ball again, and i learned some cool tricks with it!" he exclaimed. The 3 kids infront of him grinning and smiling at their group leader.

Then he proceeded to kick the ball from one leg to another, earning some 'wow's and gasps from his friends. Then he saw that Izuku, one of his friends, also had a ball with him. If he knew that somebody already brought a ball, then he wouldn't go thru the argue with his mom for bringing the ball with him.

"Waaah! Kacchan is so talented! I wish i could be like you!" said Izuku with little bit of blush dancing on his freckled cheeks. Katsuki huffed at this and stopped kicking the ball. The yellow ball dropped on the ground and he then placed a foot on it. He raised his head and looked at the guys infront of him, his so called 'friends'.

Katsuki didn't need friends, he didn't need friends to be cool. He didn't need anyone praising him things like 'you're so talented!' or 'your quirk is amazing!' or 'you're so strong!'. He knew he was amazing and strong without anybody's help. In fact, he knew he was the coolest of his group. He only hung out with them to show them how talented he was.

"Let's pass the ball to eachother, I bet Deku can't even do that!" said Katsuki as his other two friends cheered to him with fists in the air. Izuku didn't like the nickname, but he couldn't just tell Katsuki to stop naming him like that. He knew he'll get angry and yell at him.

Katsuki then grabbed the yellow ball from the ground with his two hands and shot it to Izuku. The ball went too fast for Izuku's liking and he eventually got hit in the head. He stumbled back and then collapsed on his butt. Izuku groaned with his pitched tone and rubbed his head to ease the pain in his head.

Katsuki and his other two friends laughed at Izuku's fall. Katsuki placed his fists on his hips and looked at his 'friend' on the ground.

"Wow, Deku. You really can't do anything. Such a weakling." Katsuki said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to grab the ball, you stay there and cry, like the Deku you are" laughed Katsuki while passing by Izuku and walked thru the grass to where he shot the ball. A little by little he could see the ball rolling on the pavement and stopping as it hit something. The sunset was behind him, so it wasn't hard to see two pairs of dark blue shoes. As Katsuki was 2 meters away from the ball, he raised his gaze from his ball to see what stopped the ball from going down the road. Then, that's when he saw you, and his heart skipped a beat.

That was the first time he saw you, and the most beautiful girl he saw his age. You had (h/c) hair in two long pig tails, long sleeve (f/c) t-shirt and orange skirt on, barely seenable cause of the t-shirt.
Your (s/c) shined together with your mezmerizing (e/c) orbs. Your short arms streched with small hands that held his yellow ball. A cute smile displayed on your face as you spoke

"This is your ball, right?" your pitched, yet angelic voice said as you gently shook the ball in front of Katsuki's face, who was tainted with pink, almost red blush. Katsuki just stared at you and it made things uncomfortable for a moment, before he shook his head and looked down at the ball, then back at you and then back at the ball and then back at you.

"T-Thanks- Thank you" he said before he touched the ball but not without touching your hands too, your skin was so...delicate, it felt as if it would tear immediately if it was roughly touched or grabbed. He quickly moved his hands off of yours and placed them on the top and bottom of the ball and grabbed it. He looked at you one more time, red now visible on his face. Your soft giggles made his hands sweat nitroglycerin twice as much. He felt like he could explode the ball right there and then, but resisted the desperate wanting to scream in her face to marry him. It was a dumb feeling, he suddenly forgot how to move or talk. Was this her quirk or something? No maybe she was quirkless? Whatever was the reason, he sure wanted it to stop.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), what's yours?" she said as she placed her hands behind her back, waiting for his response.

"K-Ka- Bak- Ba-" was all he could say. Great, he's making a fool out of himself infront of the girl that he's head over heels for. What next? Literally asking her to marry him?

"I-I'm K-katsuki...Bakugo.." he felt as if he could faint in front of her, her smile brightening at the name.

"Well, i have to go now, talk to you soon, Katsu-kun" she said as she turned around and violently waving at him, her bright smile never leaving her face. Katsuki watched as she just became a dot in the distance. Now his blush faded and he came back to earth.

He wondered if he'll see her again, he hoped he could talk to her more, get to know her better. But for now, all he knew about her was her name, and that she was very pretty. Katsuki grinned at himself, feeling lucky that he got to shoot the ball and hit Deku's head so that it landed here and that girl grabbed it for him.

"Wow.." was all he said after turning around and sprinted back to the park.

He thought that day was better than the day he got his quirk.

_______________________________________

Ok this is not really a chapter but i felt like i had to update =/

Don't worry I'll post next chapter as soon as i can, but for now, have this crap

There will be part 2 of this c:

1100 words

Oh yeah and Katsu was 6 and you were 7 years old.