~3rd person p.o.v: party 4:00 PM~

It was finally time for the long awaited party, the building that the party was held on was the central tower.

The 13 heroes decided to go there in a big group

The 13 heroes decided to go there in a big group. They've all came back from the hospital after bandaging Bakugo's hand and they all dressed in their formal outfits.

How am i supposed to fight with a bandaged hand? Thought Bakugo while messing with his tie. The cut on his hands sure stopped bleeding, but that didn't mean he could use it. The cut was still there, but stitched, and before Bakugo could leave the hospital room, the nurse told him to not use his hand in combat or atleast don't break the stiches, because then the wound will get infected and cause more bleeding. So Bakugo couldn't protest against it and just do as the nurse said. This is gonna be an exhausting night, wasn't it?

~(Y/n) p.o.v: central tower~

I was casually chilling on one of the many halls in the central buildings on the floor with my legs crossed, eyes closed and rock guitar on my lap, playing i miss you by ichika nito.

"i wish you could be here" i whispered.

"i wish it wouldn't be like this"

"i wish we could be friends again"

"but sadly, not all wishes come true"

"wishing i could rewind the time"

"..."

I looked to my left from the corner of my eyes to see a door that says "keep out"

"wishing you could feel what you said to me all those years ago"

I sighed and looked down at my guitar, then furrowed my eyebrows when i heard footsteps, his footsteps.
Then i heard clapping.

"Wow, no wonder you were the ultimate musician in your school, haha" said Zane, the asshole of our group.

"Why thank you, Zane, i appreciate your words" i said, sarcams clearly audible in my voice.

"Say, after you destroy Deku, do you wanna maybe go on a date?" said Zane coming towards me, but I was still on the ground because i got used to him asking me on a date, but got rudely rejected every time.

I didn't respond in words but rather in a 'roses are red' pick up line. And at that time i was glad i could use it at someone.

Roses smell nice,
Your mother is dead,
You see this guitar?
It's gonna go through your head

Then i whispered
"condolences" then returned to sing to my guitar.

"Y-You're so ruuuuude" said Zane after running away while crying, again.

He doesn't know i killed his mom lmao-
i thought before my earpiece began to make sounds, then i heard a feminine voice. It was (c/n).

"Hey, (y/n)? Can you hear me?" she said in her bubbly voice.