Chapter 11: Oops

Hey guys, time for another update. Sorry for taking so long. Hope you all still remember my story. Well then, enjoy~

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter  11: Oops

Jace's POV

I already had my suspicion towards my sister. Not only did she sneak out to the party, but she did that after drugging her brothers with sleeping pills. That's just absurd.

I'd never known that my sister is capable of doing something like that. That or somebody else told her to do that. Whoever that person is, they are digging their own grave.

Anyway, when I saw my little sister dancing on the dance floor alone, I immediately walked over there. When she bumped into me, she quickly said sorry. But when her eyes caught sight of my face, her eyes widened. She just waved at me while smiling sheepishly. She just frickin' wave at me like nobody's business.

I growled at her. She even had the guts to even wear wigs while thinking that I won't notice her? I'm her freaking twins for God's sake. I don't even know where to start with this one.

"Jade, you better start explaining before we get home. Later than that, you just have to explain that to all of your brothers. Which I think is worse than explaining it to me."

Our eldest and second brother would listen to every word she said. They'll ask her even to the tiniest details.

"Well..", Jade fidgeted as her eyes kept darting everywhere but my face. I just stared straight into her face, waiting for her to start making excuses. At least she would own up to her mistake, not running away from me.

Suddenly somebody crashed into me, making me fell down into the hard concrete.

"Fuck, who the hell..?"

I looked up to see my little sister gone, replaced with another girl, a familiar one. But I just can't think of where I saw her before.

Anyway, I guess I spoke too soon. I should've known she would run away from me.

Jade's POV

Oh no, I can't go home now. If I told Jace the reason, he'll definitely force me to go home with him. I should escape now, but how? The look on Jace's face is so intimidating. He could scare anyone with that face.

Both of my hands started to sweat. I kept trying to think of a way to get myself out of here.

Suddenly I saw Claire silently calling for my name. She kept on pointing at Jace then at her. I just stared at her with my blank face.

Then, after a while, I finally understand what she's planning to do. I just nodded a little, hoping Jace wouldn't saw me nodding my head.

When Claire crashed into my brother, I quickly take off to another direction. At first I was curious why Claire is strong enough to push my brother like that. But I pushed that thought into the back of my mind.

I continued walking through the house full of people.

As I was walking, somebody put their hand on my shoulder. My body tense up and I spun around to see Jack's face. A wave of relief washes over me.

"Jack, you scared the heck out of me.", I cried out. "I thought you were somebody else."

"Woah slow down princess, no need to panic.", Jack grinned out while flexing his muscle. "Nobody would try anything with me around."

I just rolled my eyes at that. He's so arrogant. I just don't get why many girls like him after seeing him like this.

"You're so full of yourself, Jack."

Jack just smirked at that then said, "Well, time to go home princess. It's past your bedtime already. Little kid should just stay in bed."

"I'm not a kid!", I shouted while giving him my meanest glare. "And stop calling me princess. By calling me that, you're subtly calling yourself a prince."

"But I am a prince. I'm everybody's prince.", he smirked.

I immediately got goosebump at that. He should just keep those kinds of remark to himself. But I decided to just keep quiet.

"I'm gonna call Jace to get over here to take you home. I still have business over here with the girls.", Jack said while taking out his phone. I just rolled my eyes at the word 'business'. We all know what he meant by 'business'.

"Whatever, I don't want to hear any detail please."

Jack just smiled at that.

"Well, be good okay. Jace's gonna be here in any minute. Don't even think of running away, okay princess?", Jack just patted my head.

"Yeah yeah, now go do your business"

"Bye now princess.", Jack smiled then walked away.

As I was making another escape plan, I caught sign of Claire walking with somebody. That somebody had a very scary face with a bald head. That's just weird.

They appeared to be talking to each other. Claire looks uncharacteristically serious for once, different from when she's with me. I'm starting to realize that I hardly know anything about Claire. She never told me anything either. About her old school, background, family, and old friends. Now I'm starting to question our friendship.

But then Jace arrived and forcibly took my hand. I just let him do as he pleases.

On my way home, I kept thinking about the bald person that's walking with Claire and the relationship between the two of them.

Now that's suspicious.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally done with this chapter. Sorry if it's so short. But I hope you all still enjoy this chapter. How's the chapter? Who's the bald guy? Now that's what I call suspicious.

Welp, that's all for this chapter. See you in the next chapter~