best friends to the max

Zoe p.o.v

Hunter wraps his arms around me and pets my head as I feel warm tears fall on to my shoulder. I rub his back softly and close my eyes as I say calm things into his ear.

         "Hunter it's okay calm down, don't cry please. " I let it out and hold as tight as I can.
       Why do this to this kind caring boy. I want to help him but I never been through the pain my best friend went through.

            "Deer I wish I could feel the same pain you are going through  so I would know what to say but I can't and for that I'm sorry. " I use his nickname and look over at Ryder and see him with his head in his hands.
     The car comes to a stop and I look at my house and take a deep breath and see my uncles and I see them rushing to the car. I scream a help me and hold onto Hunter.
          " Hunter!!! Help." The door to the car opens and I'm being pulled away from his arms and being crushed into another pair. My uncle Jax hugs me tightly and I let a whimper out with out knowing it. My side has a huge gash on it and I hate when I show my weakness.
       " Sorry brat I just missed you so much," He tells me putting me down. I run my hand through my matted hair and look up at him my eyes glossing over

           " I missed you to uncle Jax. Where is mom?" I ask and he points to the house. When I nod and look back I see the boys talking in the back of cars. I smile and make my way to the person that can make it all better. My mom has been through the same shit I have and I hope that she can tell me how I can go through this. My mom the most amazing woman on earth is sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. Her sobs come through muffed from her hands and I slowly reach and hug her.

"Mommy I missed you please tell me how I can do this," I whimper into her side and she snaps her head up.
         "Oh my baby, I'm so happy you are home I can't believe this happen to you. It's hard to go through this alone. I needed your dad at night to help with the nightmares and many other things," She rants and I giggle softly as she tucks my hair behind my ear.  Ryder steps into the living room along with my father. I wave softly to the both of them.
      " I think its a good idea if Ryder stay with Ava but in living room. Just for a couple days." My father glares at Ryders head softly and I giggle and see both men smile.  My lips part in a yawn and I feel the stares of everyone.  I hear the door slam open and the guys walking in with the doctor.
       " Lift your shirt. After im done you go to rest mode got it." Our family doctor Raiden says and I nod my head understanding.
         I glare at the guys and lift my shirt showing off the dark purple brusies along with the slit in my side thats bleeding. "They broke a rib and you are going to need stitches." I stiffen at the word stitches. That word means needles and I hate them. I look over at Ryder then at my mom shaking my head fast. I go to mute mode and shut down my voice. I know Raiden wouldn't hurt me but I still don't trust people as much as I did before everything happen.
                     Ryder holds my hand as the needle goes in and out of my side. I am crying my eyes shut as the pain goes through the skin. I want this to be over.

                                               I just want this to be over!